s i x

Author's note:  

Happy 100+ votes! aaa thank you!! 

-glittersandsoju 

"You've been going out a lot with Inupi these days, are you guys dating now?" Mitsuya asked while you two were walking to one of your classes.

"Hm, not yet... though I think we are getting there?" you mused, as a smile grew on your lips.

He raised a brow, "As long as you guys make your relationship clear, put a label on it."

"I know, so stop worrying Takashi" you chortled, nudging him playfully on his side.

"Are you meeting up with him today as well?"

You hummed before replying, "Supposedly he was going to go grocery shopping with me later, but he just canceled earlier. He said that something came up."

"That's alright with you?"

"Well yeah," you shrugged "and it's not like I could be mad over something like that."

It had been a week and a half since that fiasco from the pub happened which unexpectedly triggered a good development event for your relationship with Inui. Though you can't really remember anything from that night apart from you saying some embarrassing stuff under the influence of alcohol. There might be something that had happened during your trip home that you weren't aware of.

According to your friend and dormmate, the blonde-haired boy carried you from the pub to the dorms and tucked you in your bed. You found the gesture sweet and all but you had to endure the teasing of the other tenants who had witnessed the whole incident.

However, after that awkward day, having at least one meal with Inui Seishu became a thing. He'd either stop by your dorm or the studio or you'd text him to meet up at a certain place. For you, the sudden development was something you weren't expecting. Given that you had embarrassed yourself non-stop in the early stages of your friendship with him, the aftermath of it was something you couldn't complain about.

"That Inupi better not make you cry, or else he'll regret it" he chided, perching a hand on top of your head as he messed up your hair in the process.

"Geez, you sound like a parent and cut that out" you chuckled, removing his hand from your head.

"I just don't want to give you away" he murmured incoherently.

"What was that?"

"I said walk faster, we're going to be late"

You checked the time on your phone and cursed under your breath, "You're right! Let's run Takashi!" you said, picking up the pace.