t h r e e

"So, you're telling me that one of your models suddenly quit earlier?" Mitsuya asked. Classes for today were over for you so, you were currently walking with your lilac-haired friend towards the studio to work on the final project.

You let out a heavy sigh, "Yeah, he said that his parents told him to fly back to his hometown right after finals. Apparently, his grandmother was lying on her death bed."

"What are you going to do now?"

Kicking a pebble on the road you decided to go for your backup plan, "I actually have a model in mind, but I really don't want to ask for his help but I'm desperate, so I guess I don't have any choice but to ask him."

Mitsuya raised his brow, intrigued, "Oh? Why?"

"Well, the guy I'm referring to is my cousin" you stated as a matter of fact.

"So, what's wrong with that?"

"He's an asshole."

He chuckled at your response, "Okay, valid answer but I think there's more to that."

You breathed in deeply, "And he charges people money for the 'help' he provides. I already asked him to be my model before and he agreed, only if he gets paid to do it. And extra cash is something that a broke college kid like me doesn't have."

"So, he's an asshole for asking money for his services?"

"No" you protested "Him being an asshole and this 'business' of his are two different factors as to why I am reluctant to make him my model. But I'm currently left with no options, and I don't want to stress myself and waste time looking for a replacement. So, I guess I must give him a call." you mused, still not favoring over the decision you needed to make.

Mitsuya taps on your back lightly, "It'll be worth it in the end."

"I hope so and I also hope that he accepts installments with zero interest," you said with a gloomy sigh.

He stopped in his tracks as he went over behind you, placing both of his hands on your shoulder, you looked over to give him a curious gaze.

"Come on, let's get you some ice cream before going to the studio" he simply uttered, steering you away towards the opposite direction.

"Your treat?"

"Of course, not."

You blew raspberries in dismay, but you let your friend drag you towards the campus' store anyway.

♡♡♡

"(Y/n)~ An Inui Seishu is here to see you!" one of your block mates yelled at the other side of the room.

"Be right there!" You swiftly stood up from your seat and rushed towards the studio's entrance, where the blonde-haired male was waiting for you.