f o u r

"Weren't you going to buy fabric?" Inui stared at the arcade's entrance and all its brightly neon-colored lights and catchy music glory.

"Yes, I am..." you began "After we play some games. Come on Seishu, let's go!" you chimed, circling your hand on his wrist pulling him inside the establishment.

Your glimmering (e/c) orbs searched for a good two-player game to play, "It's been a while since I've last gone here. Ever since the semester started, I really didn't have the chance to unwind. How about you?"

"Well, in terms of unwinding, I used to go get drinks with the guys from the engineering department whenever we could" he stated.

You turned your head towards him, "I feel kinda envious. It's been a while since I last drank with friends."

He lets out a small chuckle, "Let's go for a round sometime then"

"Looking forward to it!" you chirped.  

"Ooh" you pointed at the shooting game "Let's play that one" you suggested with a grin.

Inui, on the other hand, didn't want to refuse so he went along with it.

Initially, you just wanted to have a short break from working on your final project—twenty minutes at most, before going to the store to buy needed materials. But your expectation was far from reality. You and Seishu ended up being at the arcade for a couple of hours, actively competing against each other in a variety of games.

The little 'competition' ended up being a draw after the both of you tried every game that existed in the arcade. After that, the both of you decided to get some fresh air at a nearby park.

"That was fun~" you giggled, stretching your arms and legs before plopping yourself on the bench.

"Thank you, (Y/n)" Inui occupied the space beside you.

Turning your head in his direction, you tilted your head, "What for?"

"I know that you were trying to cheer me up. The whole situation with Koko back at the studio was something even the densest person on earth could sense it."

"It seems that I got caught then, you're really sharp Seishu" you scratched the back of your neck lightly "But you did have fun, right?"

He nodded, "Of course but we got out from the arcade pretty late, I think we should head to the fabric store. You still have a lot of things left to do right?"

You sighed, not liking the idea of moving around yet since you had spent most of your energy from playing. Your blonde-haired companion took notice of your dismay and smiled softly, inching closer towards you. He then proceeds to hold the side of your head as he gently pushes it down towards his shoulder.