s e v e n

Author's note: 

Let me just sprinkle some drama over here~

From: (Y/n)

Subject: Grocery shopping

Text: Seishuuu! I don't have class after second period in the afternoon:--D Do you want to go grocery shopping with me? I'm kind of running out of supplies rn :--/

♡♡♡

Inui smiled after reading your text, immediately sending a reply that he'd go with you.

"Inupi, what are you sitting idly and smiling about? You still have some coding to do" Draken announced, tapping on the table's surface to get the blonde's attention. 

Seeing that his dazed friend was on his phone, he raised a brow and craned his neck to see who he was texting. Catching a glimpse of your name floating on-screen, Draken smirked. Inui noticed this and immediately turned off his phone, shoving the device under his working table.

"Alright lover boy, if you want to meet your dear (Y/n) without extra hassle, you should really finish your work" he teased.

"Shut up" a subtle pink blush scattered across his face as he quietly resumed his work.

After a few days of spending time with you, he realized that he had enjoyed every hour, and every minute he had spent with you. You gave him such a happy feeling that he had not been able to feel for a long time now. To him, you were bright and warm like the sun— a burst of pure energy.

Your smiles were so sweet. Sometimes he would find himself staring at you too much, wondering if it'd taste as sweet if he had kissed you. It was addicting, you were addicting. Your laughs and playful grins tickle the butterflies in his stomach, giving him an instant sugar rush.

Contrary to your belief of him being your muse-- your angel that descended from the heavens. He begged to disagree because between the two of you, he believed that it was you who had dragged him out from the hole he was desperately trying to crawl out from. 

You were his precious sunshine. 

A quick ping was heard from his phone. Turning his head towards where Draken was, making sure that he wasn't monitoring him, he grabbed the device on top of his working table and checked his notifications. Expecting that the one who texted was you, the reality was far from it. 

The corners of his lips dropped upon seeing the contact ID. Sighing, he read the contents of the text message.

♡♡♡

From: Koko 

 Subject: -- 

Text: