f i f t e e n

The fashion show venue blasted loud and lively music; wood floors of the backstage slightly shook

The fashion show venue blasted loud and lively music; wood floors of the backstage slightly shook. Currently, the models were on stage, showing off flowy, and elegant pieces—a fashion style that you could recognize anywhere. It was Mitsuya Takashi's. And as the lilac-haired man who walked last on stage, it signified that you were up in the next few minutes.

You gulped the bile that had been growing on your throat and played with your cold fingertips, you rubbed your hands together to feel warm. You started to feel nervous.

Inui Seishu noticed you being a bundle of nerves again, placed his hand on top of yours. You cast your (e/c) chromes on him while he flashed you a small, reassuring smile. He then laced his fingers with yours.

"Ah- I'm sorry, I should be the one comforting you when it's your first-time walking on the runaway," you said upon realization.

He shook his head and lets out a chuckle. "It's fine. You being nervous is valid. But I just want you to remember that from this point on, let this muse of yours show the world how talented you are," he utters, bringing your hand close to his lips before planting a sweet kiss on top of your knuckles.

The corners of your lips perked up, he always knew what to say to soothe you, "Seishu I-"

You were interrupted by the sound of the event's host, "Once again, this is Bachelor of Arts' in Fashion Design Mitsuya Takashi, with his line, Twin Dragons!"

Moments later, models exited the stage one by one and the last person who entered backstage was Mitsuya. As soon as you saw his mop of lilac hair, you excitedly called his name and gave him a thumbs-up, "Takashi! You were awesome!"

He, at once, went towards you and placed a hand on top of your head. "Thanks (Y/n), you're up next. Good luck," his lilac-silver eyes trailed down to your hand. Seeing that Inui's hand was intertwined with yours, he withdrew his hand and glanced at the blonde-haired male beside you.

"Good luck too... Inupi," he gave him a controlled smile before returning his gaze to you, "I'm going to help my models take off the pieces, but I'll see you from the audience later, yeah?"

You nodded, "I'll find you there. Don't let me down 'kay? You're my best-est friend, I'll be needing your support!" you exclaimed, hitting him lightly on the arm.

"Of course," he uttered and gave you a little wave before dismissing himself.

As Mitsuya disappeared from your sight, then came the backstage coordinator who reminded you about your turn to go on stage, "(L/n), thirty seconds!" You nodded and faced your models, still holding Inui's hand for support.

"This is it, guys! I just want to thank you for being my models today. Now that the time has come, I want you all to enjoy!"

A familiar blonde-haired freshman punched the air enthusiastically and chimed, "We'll do our best miss (L/n)!"