f i v e

He didn't see this coming, no, not at all. He should've really asked you how your tolerance was before letting you drink with him. But there's nothing he could do at this point since the damage was already done.

Inui didn't expect you to be tipsy after two glasses of craft beer. Your cheeks were flaming red and every time you speak, only incoherently constructed sentences would come out from your mouth. But most of the time, you would only giggle endlessly as if someone was tickling you. Though he couldn't deny that seeing that side of you was cute, he was worried about how to get you home.

"Seishu, pretty boy" you grinned in a silly manner, cupping the blonde male's cheeks, "Why are you prettier than me? Your existence should be a crime you know?"

He placed both of his hands on top of yours and smiled, gently removing them from his face "I'm flattered to hear that from you (Y/n), but we need to get you home."

"I don't want to go home yet" you pouted childishly, crossing your arms on your chest.

"Well, it's already late and you need to get some rest."

"But I want to spend some more time with you," you said, tugging the sleeve of his jacket "...can't I do that?"

Inui blushed; he knew that it was the alcohol talking. Nevertheless, he couldn't deny that what you said made his heart skip a beat. He shook his head, pulling himself together, "I promise to hang out with you again tomorrow if you agree to go home" he said to compromise with you.

You squeezed your eyes shut, gave him a toothy grin, and nodded eagerly, "Okay! You do the pinky promise with me right now" you lifted your pinky towards him. He chuckled and wrapped his little finger around yours.

"Ready to go home?" He said, standing up from his seat as he grabbed you by the elbow, acting as support in case you were too dizzy to stand up by yourself. Your legs wobbled, your body swayed and crashed towards Inui's frame. Giggling airily, you quickly apologized and started to walk from your seat.

If Inui would list the things he would deem as a success story, getting you out safely and unscathed from a busy and full-house pub on a Saturday night would be one event he would list under that category. However, the real challenge was just starting for him.

Since cabs weren't really passing by the street where the pub you both went to and calling one would be costly for a five to ten-minute walking distance to university, Inui thought that it was more practical to walk. However, the problem was if you were in the right condition to walk which the answer was an obvious no.

"(Y/n)" he called to get your attention.

"Hmm?" you turned your head in his direction.

The blonde-haired boy crouched down, back facing you. His right knee was on the ground, his arms were inclined backward "I don't know if you can walk back fine to your dorms, so I'll carry you."