o n e

Space unicorns~

Soaring through the stars~

Delivering the rainbows all around the world~ 

You groaned upon hearing your phone's ringtone singing for the third time, "Alright, I'm answering" you yawned, reaching out your arm to locate your phone that was supposedly on your bedside table. After knocking off a couple of cans, you finally caught the device and slid the green button to answer.

"Hello?" You groggily spoke.

"You've skipped morning class... again." the person on the end of the line chided.

"Takashi! It's you, good morning~" you sang.

"(Y/n)... it's twelve noon."

"Ah, so that's why I was feeling hungry when I woke up" you chuckled in a silly manner, scratching your nape lightly.

You heard your friend exhaled sharply, "I figured. I'm coming to your dorm right now. I have breakfast... or brunch rather"

"Oooh yay! Thanks, Takashi, see you then!" you chimed.

"'kay, be I'll be there in ten minutes or so" he announced before ending the call.

You lazily settled your phone on the top of your bedside table before lazily getting up. Walking towards your window, you opened the curtains to let the sunlight in, illuminating every corner of your room as it exposed how messy it was.

"I ought to clean up before he gets here," you muttered to yourself as you started picking up the empty cans of energy drinks, junk food wrappers, and crumpled papers, putting them on separate plastic bags.

Ten minutes later, you heard a knock on your door, you opened the door to reveal your lilac-haired friend carrying a paper bag. You took the bag from him and gestured your arms towards youtr room, "Come in~ I've just cleaned up as you can see, aren't you proud of me?"

Mitsuya chuckled lightly as he walked around, inspecting every nook and cranny. After doing so, he glanced at you and gave you a quick nod, "It barely passed but, good job anyway" he says ruffling your hair. You grinned, puffing out your chest pridefully, "Of course! I only learned from the best!"

Takashi, full name, Mitsuya Takashi-- he was your first and closest friend whom you met during freshies night. You didn't really expect that the two of you would become close after that disastrous first encounter. Since freshmen were obligated (or pressured by the upper class rather) to drink that night, you had one too many and ended up puking outside of the venue.

Coincidentally, Mitsuya was nearby, getting some fresh air while you did your business. He was kind enough to accompany you. He held back your hair as he rubbed circles on your back and the rest was history. To be honest, you didn't really know how and when exactly you became close buddies with him, but you are glad that you have a reliable friend stuck by your side for almost three years.