Just Austin

During the drive I realize she is wearing a skirt. I slowly slide my hand up her thigh and hook my finger around her underwear. These are crotchless too. She looks at me, smiles and spreads her legs further apart. I run my fingers up and down her folds before I insert them inside. She is already dripping wet. I rub her g-spot and she climaxes. She comes back down and I turn into the pharmacy parking lot. We get into the drive thru line. There are a few cars in front of us. I stop at my place in line. I look at her.
A: You made a mess. Clean it up for Daddy.
She takes my hand, puts my fingers in her mouth, and begins to lick and suck her cum off my fingers. My cock twitches.
We made it to the window to get her meds.
A: It's dinner time, where do you want to eat?
I pull over and we both start looking for nearby restaurants we decide on one. The parking lot is almost empty. I called ahead and booked a section. They take us to the back we order, the waiter comes back with our drinks and then quickly leaves. I was looking down at my phone when I felt something on my leg. I realized it was her foot. She ran her foot up to my crotch and began to gently massage my cock. I had to bite my fist to muffle my moans. We ate and some of the staff wanted pics so I obliged. We made it back to the car.
A: You are a bad girl. I'm going to spank you when we get back.
She smiled at me.
I played with her pussy the whole way back. We made it to the cabin. I opened her door, picked her up and held her by her ass. She wrapped her legs around me and her arms around my neck. I started to unlock the door and I heard a voice say, OMG. You're Post Malone. I love your music. Can I have your autograph? I pulled my mouth from hers long enough to say. This isn't a good time. Come back in the morning. The girl nodded and left. I opened the door and closed making sure it was locked. I pushed her against the wall and I fucked her beautiful brains out. We both came down from our highs, took a shower and sat in the hot tub.