Love

Over the next few weeks I made sure to spend time with the kids, but usually when Lilly went down for a nap so did J. The nanny was there and I would take Charlotte out to eat. I was worried when she did have much of an appetite. She would say she just ate and would order something lite, but I knew that she hadn't eaten that day.

I called her doctor and made a follow up and told the doctor my concerns. When we went in they weighed her. She was in there a month ago and she had lost 20 pounds. She didn't really have much to lose. I looked at her. I hadn't seen her naked in almost a month. She still had some muscle form in her arms but it was cold and she wore pants a lot, and baggy clothes.
The doctor came in and asked if she was able to eat. She said yes. He asked if she had been eating. She said no and started to cry.
She said she was always nauseated. He said that was from the concussion and he gave her some meds to help with that. While she set her appointment for the next week I walked back to talk to the doctor.
A- Is there anything else I should watch for or do for her? I just want to take care of her.
D- She has been through a-lot. Love her. Talk to her. Take some time off and spend time with your family.
What he said swam around in my head. When we got home I locked myself in my office and went over my schedule for the next two weeks.

I called Dre'
A-I have my next 2 weeks cleared on my calendar. I wanted to make sure that this was right.
D- After everything that went down I cleared you for a month. Get your head on and take care of your family.
A- Thanks.
D- I'm here if you need anything. We all are.

I hung up and laid my head on my desk. I heard someone try to open the door then a knock on the door.

I got up and opened it. It was Charlotte. She came in, shut the door, locked it and sat in my lap. I looked at her face. Really looked, her eyes were so tired like she wasn't seeping. She was thin. I could feel part of her spine when she moved. I hated him. I hated what he had done to her. I started to get angry then I saw she was asleep in my arms. I smiled and calmed down. I picked her up and carried her to our bed. I held her and watched as she slept peacefully. I got the kids ready and put them to bed. She was still asleep. She was fully clothed. I wanted to bathe her and change her into pajamas but I didn't want to wake her. So, I closed the door and began my shower. I didn't realize she was even in the room until I got out of the shower. She was in the jacuzzi with her eyes closed.
C- I'm sorry I didn't help put the kids down. I haven't been sleeping well.
A- No. You just rest. I have taken a month off.
C- You took a month off? I'm sorry it's because of me.
This upset me. I hate to hear her feel bad for shit she has no control over.
A- I want to spend time with our family. I need to spend time with my family.
I got into the jacuzzi with her. I pulled her into my lap and held her.
When we got out I dried her off. Then myself. She looked at me strangely but I think she enjoyed being pampered. I carried her into our room and laid her on the bed. I grabbed PJs for both of us. I dressed her first. She watched me as I dressed. How long has it been? Too long I thought. Pulling her down on the bed I covered us both up. I kissed her head and rubbed her hair. She turned and faced me. She kissed me on the lips hard. I kissed her back letting her take the lead. She grabbed my face and head. I ran my hand up the back of her shirt. She squirmed then took off her shirt. I saw that she was too thin, but she was still my princess. I was hard in an instant looking into her eyes. I started to rise up, but she pushed me down. I laid back down and put my hands behind my head. She was already naked when she pulled my pants off. My cock sprung free dripping with pre cum. She climbed on top of me and slowly guided my cock into her. She started to slowly ride me. Grinding me I watched her. She is beautiful. She came and pushed me to my climax. She laid beside me softly with a look of satisfaction and power. I loved it. My princess is coming back.

The next morning I called Fran.
A-I need a favor.
F-What?
A- Will you demand the kids stay with you tomorrow and tomorrow night?
F- Why?
A-I want to take Charlotte on a getaway. She won't leave them with the nanny overnight. She listens to you.
F- Why doesn't she want to go? Are you taking her somewhere weird?
A- Pigeon Forge. Hatfield and McCoy dinner show and whatever else she wants to do.
F- I'm on my way. Bring me back some Dolly Parton's Breast Milk moon shine.

I start packing.
I called Pat to set the plane and reservations up.

I hear the front door open.
F- It's an Auntie slumber party at my house. Go pack.
C- What are you doing?
F- I want to spend time with my niece and nephew.
C- Fine. Love you be good for Aunt Fran. Austin.
A-What's going on?
F- Weekend at Aunt Fran and Uncle Em's.
I look at Fran and mouth thank you.
She smiled as she took the kids away.

A- What is today?
C- Thursday.
A- When will they be home?
C- Sunday.

She didn't look up from her book.
I text Pat book the cabin till Sunday morning. We will be coming home then. Change the jet to please.

I pack some more clothes.

I text Pat
A-I want a private indoor pool and hot tub.
P- Got it.
A- Send Fran roses and a prime rib dinner.