Rage

POV Charlotte
I jumped up and screamed at him to leave. Fran had no idea what was happening, but had my back.
C- You gave me a black eye, burned my house and gave me night terrors again.
Ass- I've been waiting for the order to lift BITCH. You cost me everything. He grabbed me by the throat and choked me hard.
Now Fran saw black. She jumped on top of him and lost it. I can't breathe. I reached my phone and called Austin. I couldn't get words out, I just screamed.
Marshall and Austin come running in and see Fran still beating him. Marshal gets her off of him then realizes who it is and starts hitting him too. Austin ran to me and called 911.

POV Austin
I make it to her while she is laying on the floor. She looks almost blue. I got to her and called for the paramedic. I have no idea what happened but she has bruises starting on her neck. The next thing I know she has passed out. The paramedics arrive at venues that usually have them on the grounds. They start working on her. I am crying, praying and begging for her to be ok.

POV Fran
He grabbed her by her throat and threw her down. That is the last thing I remember. Before Marshall pulled me off of him. I realize what is happening when I hear Austin's sobs. I joined him. She can't leave me. She is my sister.

POV Marshall
When I come to my senses my security team is pulling me off of this asshole. I know I can't help her, I just hold Fran. The shit this woman has endured amazes me, but if she loses Charlotte, I know I will lose Fran too.

POV Austin
After speaking with the doctor he had damaged her trachea and given her a concussion. She was breathing with assistance. I called her family and my family. My dad and step mom took the kids back to Texas with them. I sent 2 security guards and the nanny with them. My dad doesn't fight me on this.
A- I know you can take care of them, but I need to know that they have extra eyes right now.
R- I understand we keep us up to date.

The doctor comes to discuss her progress.
D- Some time when the body ensures this type of trauma it can take a little while to wake up.
A- It's been 3 days. Can we do another scan?
D- We can if that would make you feel better.

POV Charlotte
I can hear people talking around me. I try to wake up but the darkness is like waves pulling me out further and further from the light.
I have no sense of time. I hear Austin is talking to J. He is on speaker.
A- I know buddy I'm sorry I wish that she would wake up.
I try to scream and move anything, but I can do nothing as the waves come and claim me back for the darkness.
I reach the light again fighting harder to try and communicate. I decided to lay there in the light. I didn't fight trying to see if I could at least stay in the light longer.
I hear the door open and then close. I can hear Fran talking.
F- I brought you some clothes, go in there and take a shower.
A- No. I want to be here when she wakes up.
F- I will sit with her while you shower and if she breathes funny I will risk seeing your naked ass to get you. It has been 5 days.

Has it been 5 days.

Fran continues- You are still wearing your clothes from the show. Would she want you to do this, because right now. This is your sister in law talking not your friend. If she wakes up and sees you like this she will blame herself and I will kick your ass Austin I swear I will. I will beat you down. I do not care about catching charges when it comes to her. She saved my life when we were little.

Oh.. Fran you never have to feel the need to repay me for believing you. I love you.

The waves come back and I lay back and float into the darkness.
I make it back to the light. It must not have been long because I can hear water running. I lay there and try not to fight. I can hear Fran sobbing. I would be able to find her in a crowd with them. I hear a door open but not shut.
A- Is she ok?
F- Yes, put your clothes on.