She is Back

Lily was home for Christmas Lola came as a guest.  J was home, Fran and Marshall came as well. Lola was a huge fan of J's.
All of a sudden we turned the news on and there was Liz. The Post family are horrible people.  J wanted me to take the morning after pill.  He won't support this baby.  He has a sister who is an evil bitch. They are all alcoholics and Charlotte is just a backwoods inbred redneck.

We all stood up.  Charlotte grabbed her keys, gun, and purse.  Lily grabbed her bag and Lola was behind them.
I ran to the door 
A: Sit down. 
C: I'm going to get a DNA test and beat the shit out of her. 
A: Sit down.
C: I will not. Move Austin.
A: I have never said this to you, but NO.  You are not going over there, your temper is up and you may do something that you regret.
C: You said no. To me. Really Austin.
A: Princess I have to protect you from yourself right now. Lily and Lola sit down.

Charlotte didn't speak, she walked into another room.
A: James please watch her.  She has black out rage and she will kill the girl. She will listen to you.
J: Yes sir.

I called our management team.

I find Charlotte in our room with a bottle of Jack.
A: I'm sorry.
C: No you were right.  I just saw black.  Austin this kid could be J's.
A: She said she wasn't pregnant.
C: He needs a paternity test. Look at her.  She has my eyes, nose, and lips.
A: Shit. Put the Jack up. I'll go get J.
C: J you need to make sure to get an independent paternity test done.  Look at this baby.
J: She looks like you mom.
C: She does. I might want to beat the shit out of her mom, but if she is yours she will be taken care of and I want to be a part of her life. You can do that and not be a part of Liz's life.

A: I called Rick and set up the test. He will be over to get your DNA then he has a court order for Liz's and the babies.
J: Why wouldn't she tell me?
C: She is a bitch.

I call Rick back.
R: I have baby and mom DNA coming to get J's.
A: ok.   What can we do to breach the NDA?
R: She recorded a retraction before I left.  I think she has a mental health problem.  I didn't even ask her to.  I just stood there while they collected the DNA.
A: You need to rush that then.  J might have to get custody so she can get some help.
R: Will do.