Anniversery

POV Austin

My alarm goes off. I get up and pull joggers on and my tennis shoes. I got to our gym.
She is already on the treadmill.
A: Good morning Beautiful.
C: Good Morning Hot stuff.
She gives me a peck on the lips. We go about our work outs.
We are walking up to the shower and I ask her A: if you could go anywhere where would you go?
C: Costa Rica
A: Which part?
C: All of it I want to see both oceans and the different cultures in all of the areas.
She goes on about the different influences and impacts it made on people.

She leaves to get Lilly.

I text Pat.
A: Are we still good?
P: Yes.
A. I need clothes a size smaller for me and the same size for her. Get a Jimmy Choo bikini if possible.
P: ok Boss.

We all sit at the table and eat breakfast. Marshal and Fran went back to get ready for the tour. It's 3 weeks away.

We wake up the next morning and do our work outs. After our shower I tell her to put on something nice and do her hair and make up.
Pat had already ordered and packed everything up. He will meet us on the plane. We eat with the kids and the nanny walks in. I tell we say goodbye and leave the car waiting for us.
C: What is happening?
A: It's a surprise.
She accepts that and doesn't ask more.
When we get to the airport she looks at me.
C: I didn't pack.
A: Pat did. Umm. I had him pack those too.
She laughs.
We boarded the plane and set in for our flight.

The pilot says thank you for being great passengers Costa Rica welcomes you.
She raised up and started screaming.
C: You? Why? What?
A: Happy Early Anniversary!! I love you!!
We will be on tour for our anniversary so, I wanted to surprise you.
C: You succeeded.
I laughed.
We went to our house in the ocean. She was giddy with excitement the whole time.
A: Let's go out and eat.
We did. One we got back we changed and went swimming.
C: Did you pick this out?
Holding up a Jimmy Choo Bikini.
A: That was Sadie, she picked out your clothes.
C: I love it.
A: I do too.
C: Will you help me tie the back?
She pressed against my chest with her back. She could feel my erection. She turned and grabbed it. I lifted her up and put her on the bed.
A: All fours baby.
She complied and I slid her bikini bottom to the side. She was wet. I pushed my cock into her and she took it in with one motion we both moaned. I wrapped my hand around her throat. And lightly squeeze. She cums.
A: Good girl, I praise her.
I keep pounding hard and rough.
She cums again. And again.
A: Good girl, I love to watch you cum.
She screams I love you. Daddy, your cock is so big. Yes Daddy Please don't stop.
She reaches her climax again and I reach mine. I keep pounding until I am soft.
C: That was incredible.
A: Working out every morning.
We both laugh.
A: Don't shower. I want to know that my cum is dripping out of you while we are swimming.
She gets dressed and we go swimming in the ocean. My cock is getting hard watching her swim knowing that I just came in her pussy. I swim up behind her. I make sure she knows I am there. She has a fear of being dragged under water.
A: Hey Princess
She swims over to me.
C: Hey daddy.
A: That's it.
I pull her to the back of the house. There is an enclosed boat shed I pull her into. I lift her up.
A: Are you ok?
C: Yes
I am balls deep with the first thrust. We both moan with pleasure. I pound into her roughly and without mercy until we both reached our climax.
C:That was fun.
I roll and face her. She looks down.
A: I'm not done yet.
I lift her so she is straddling my waist.
A: Ride me. Make daddy cum.
She did.

We go inside and clean up. We order food in we watch Netflix until we both fall asleep.

We wake up and watch the sunrise. Then we ran on the beach. After that we went sightseeing. I only had a few people recognize me.
We came back around lunch and played in the ocean on jet skis. It was so much fun. I forgot her fear and went into the deep part of the ocean. She didn't say anything and just held on tighter. Once I realized what I had done I drove back ashore.
A: Look at me. Are you ok?
C: I am.
A: I'm sorry.
C: I'm ok. I'm doing better just don't grab me while we are in the water. I will climb you like a tree.
I laughed a little.
A: Thank you.
C: For what?
A: You trusted me to.
C: If I didn't trust you completely I wouldn't be with you.
I hugged her and we went back out.

We made it back home. We both missed the kids a lot. We were excited to be back home.
There were some busy days and some slow days. We were all packing for the tour and when you bring a toddler it is a madhouse.

We both were exhausted at night and that made me look forward to our mornings even more. We started getting up earlier working out then watching the sunrise together while drinking our coffee.
We would have just enough time to shower together before the kids woke up and we would cook breakfast together. Eat together then we would go for walks as a family. This was the life that I loved, and everything was about to change.