Family Businesses

We decided to do a tell-all documentary. It will include J, but not Lily. We are going to wait and decide when she is 18.
We didn't include my altered appearance when discussing how we met. We talked about the asshole and everything he did. We had an off limits list for J.

They asked about what Charlotte had done prior to singing. She talked about teaching inner city and how she loved it. When asked about her charity. She said I just saw a need, and children are my passion. They were not allowed to ask about other children. The interviewer asked about our sex life. Charlotte was red. So, is he the best you ever had? There is no comparison. So there was no one before him? No. He is it. You lost your V card to him? Yes. Shit. Your first time must have been amazing. Everything about him is amazing. How long have you two been married? 19 years.
I want someone to look at me like Charlotte looks at Austin. These are relationship goals. When J walked out she said oh my god. I need a break.

J is a nice looking young man. He is 6'5 curly brown/blonde hair shoulder length muscular build. He has some of Charlotte's features and my blue eyes.

She came back. So J. These are your parents, yes ma'am. And Eminem is your uncle. Yes ma'am. What was it like growing up? It was amazing I met so many important people. That shaped my life. These two are my inspiration. What's your mom really like? She is the most generous, kind , loving person I have ever met. She is truly selfless. What about your dad?
He is kind and generous and he is a little protective. Is their relationship as good as it seems? I think it's better. Why? Dad has never told mom no. There was one time she had been working out and lost weight she wouldn't buy for herself. Aunt Fran called and was upset with dad, because he had given her a spending limit.
A: I never give her a limit by the way.
J: Dad went and bought out the store. Then, he bought a bunch of jewelry for her then a bunch of Jimmy Choo stuff.
You look a little embarrassed.
I was. I never wanted him to think I was in it for the money.
A: She didn't realize her worth. She is worth more than any amount of money. She is amazing.
I: Do you have any funny childhood memories that you were like wow?
J: I was around 14. I told mom she couldn't hunt because she was a girl. We went the next day.
It is scary she can almost catch the animal. Before she shoots it. Our family is part Native American and they passed traditions down.
I: So that is why you call her princess?
A: No. I call her princess because that is how I planned on and how I still do treat her. She is my princess. I never tell her no and I will make sure she always knows her self worth. She is more valuable than anything I could ever buy. She is so special.
I: when did you know.
We held hands The whole time I kissed her hand.
A: When I saw her grading papers at the bar.
I: Why were you grading papers at the bar?
C: It had been a long week. I needed to grade them, but needed a drink.
I: J is there a special someone?
J: Not at the moment.
I: Are you not interested in dating?
J: Look at my parents. I want that period. If you are just with me because I'm Austin Richard Post Jr. I'm not interested. I'm not interested in having sex with a lot of woman to pass the time. I want an emotional relationship first. Look at my mom. She is the closest thing to a saint that I have ever seen. So, I have extremely high standards. Look at my dad. I want to treat my wife like he does mom. He has never said no to her.
I: What?
A: She asks for so little; anything she wants, she gets.
I: What was the first thing you ever bought her?
I laughed.
A: I had a necklace that I bought. This style is one I have given to many girlfriends. She said she didn't want it. She would be my girlfriend but she didn't want the bad JuJu necklace. Then when I bought her everything that day she turned it down again.
I: Why?
C: I don't want something that you have given another woman.
I : So how did you propose?
A: I had given her promise rings. She hated me spending money on her. So, after the first altercation with that asshole. She was frightened and said some things to just try and make him leave her alone. When we got back home she started packing her stuff. She thought that after I saw her temper that I wouldn't want her. I told her I wanted to propose. I already bought her ring. She laughed it off. She had to go back to Tennessee and he had followed her. I didn't pack, I just ran to the plane. When I got to her she said she wanted to get engaged. I told her I didn't even bring underwear. I left her ring in Utah.
C: He had just given me 2 rings. I told him I didn't need another.
A: I bought her a HUGE 5 Karat engagement ring.
C: You spend too much money on me.
A: See what I hear all the time.
J: This is what I want.
We end the interview.
C: Are you ok J?
J: I'm great.
C: Good. Austin I'm starving. Where do you want to eat?
A: Anywhere you want princess.
C: J Ruby Tuesday's ok?
J: That sounds great.
We go to Ruby Tuesdays and everyone recognizes us. A lot of people run up for autographs and pictures. We do them until the food arrives.