A Trip

POV Austin
We say goodbye to the kids and head to the airport.   This is the first trip we have taken since she had Lilly.  Lilly is 2 now. I am so excited!!
C: Do I get a hint?
A: No, lay your head down on my shoulder.  I start singing to her bring your sweet lips a little closer.
I am being woke up.  Sir Ma'am we are about to land please put your safety belts on.
I wake her up. 
A: We must have fallen asleep.
C: I think we did.

We land in Arizona.  She sends a message to check on the kids everything is great.

We come back from our hike we both shower and crash. 

I'm not even sure of the time, but I wake up it's still dark outside.  I go outside for a smoke and hear someone behind me.  I feel an arm snake around my waist and a kiss on my back I turn I see Charlotte with a lacy black lingerie set on.  I can nearly see the green in her beautiful eye for her dilated pupils.  She gives me a smirk as she reaches down and grabs my rock hard cock.  I can't take it anymore I kiss her hard and grab her ass.  I pick her up she wraps her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck.  She moans into my mouth when I squeeze her ass harder.  I sit her on top on the rail on the balcony I start to move her panties to the side, but quickly realize they are crotch less.  I pull my head back breaking our kiss.
A: Crotchless?
She gives me a smirk turns a little red and giggles.  She is a little embarrassed.  I laugh after 11 years and 2 children she is still shy about things.
A:  Good girl when we get home I want you to buy more of these.  Do you understand?  You are so sexy.  I love when you do sexy things for me. 
She smiles and nodes yes.
I keep kissing down her neck and make it to her breast.  I lick, nibble, and suck her nipple while my hand rubs her other breast I then switch breast.  She is moaning louder.  I see a light flick on in the cabin below us I pick her up and carry her to the bed while still sucking on her nipple.   I lay her down and begin to kiss down her abdomen to her pussy.  I rub her clit with my thumb and insert 1 finger in to her.  She is so wet and so tight.  It has been so long I know I will not last long.  I begin to lick her clit circling my tongue around it sucking on it.  She comes undone.  She begins to moan and jerk as she reaches her orgasm.  I pull my boxers off and my rock hard cock springs erection free I push into her gently.  We both moan.  I go slowly for her to get used to me once I am balls deep I can't hold back.  I begin to pound into her.  She starts to almost scream when she reaches he climax.  Watching her and her contracting on my cock pushed me to mine.  I stayed in until my cock was soft again and fell beside her.  We were both breathing hard.  I looked at her my beautiful wife and the mother of my children she is still in chanting.  She sees me looking at her and starts to cover up even turning a little red.
A: You are so beautiful.  Please do not cover up I love looking at you.
C: My body doesn't look the same I still have some baby weight to lose. 
A: Come here.
I pull her closer to me and begin to take her lingerie off.  She starts to cover herself.
A: Please don't.
I kiss her pouting lips down her torso across her csection scars.  She starts to cry.
A:  Don't cry talk to me. 
C: You just kissed every problem area I have. 
A: Those are not problem areas.  You have no problem areas.  Your body carried, birthed, and fed both our children.  Your body is perfect.
She hugged me with tears falling.
I looked at her.
A:Happy or sad?
C: Happy.
A:  I love you.
C:  I am still struggling with postpartum depression.
A:  Is there anything you need? 
C: I forgot my meds.  I need to go to the pharmacy.
A: Let's get dressed then I slap her ass hard enough to leave a hand print.  We shower and leave the cabin.