Get Away

I came down the stairs and Charlotte was asleep.  Shit.  I pick her up and carry her.  She wraps her arms around my neck and puts her head on my chest.  We make it to the airport and board the jet. Is she still asleep? She woke up when we landed in   TN. 
C- Where are we?
A- Surprise!
She laughed, shaking her head and got off the plane and into the car. 
We made it to the cabin.
A- Want some dinner.
C- Yes I'm starving.

She starts getting ready.  I pulled my clothes out, and had an idea.  I had a couple of tattoo cover kits So, I covered my tats and snapped in my veneer clip.  I didn't put my contacts in.  I walked out the door and knocked.  She opened the door and I could see her put her gun away when she saw it was me. 
A-Hi I'm Austin Rich.  Are you ready for our date?
She kissed me on the lips and we left.
After dinner we went to a small bar that did karaoke.  We sat in a booth and talked about everything that had happened and she was honest with how she felt.  We drank A LOT.  Then the light shone onto our booth.
DJ: I don't care which one of you or if both of you do it or how you sound everybody songs here.  That's my rule. 
I laughed..
C: Do you have Lily Allen?
DJ: You spin a wheel.
She whispered you don't have to in my ear.  I sat and watched.
DJ: You have to spin a wheel. 
C: Fine.
The wheel landed on Slave 4 You by Brittany Spears.
Shit I thought.  The music started.
C: Stop, I want a portable mic.
They gave her one.  They started back up.  She started singing then walked back to our table. She pulled me to the edge of the table and started giving me a lap dance as she sang.  This is hot.  She is hot.  I couldn't help but run my hands over her body.  She had put some weight back on and I was happy that she had.  When the song ended they came and got the mic.  I picked her up holding her ass with both hands and we left.  We were all over each other on the way back to the cabin. I carried her inside.  I didn't realize until that moment that she was DRUNK DRUNK. 
A- Come on, let's go take a shower and go to bed.  We took separate showers.  I laughed when she was singing Korn.  I had forgotten she even listened to them. She came back to the bedroom. I went to take a shower I didn't hear anything and assumed she was asleep.  I came out of the bathroom and climbed into bed.  She wasn't there.  I panicked then I heard her laughing.  I followed the laughter and she was in the pool. 
A- What are you doing?
C- I am swimming.
A- It's bedtime princess. Let daddy tuck you in.
C- You must catch me first. 

I jumped in beside her and grabbed her.  She laughed.  I carried her out of the pool, she whispered.

C- I want to sleep with Post Malone.  I hope you don't mind.  I think he is sexy.
I laughed thinking that she was joking.
A- You want to sleep with him?  What does he have that I don't?
C- I just think he is sexy.  I bet he has a big cock like yours too.
I walk into the shower and let the water wash the chlorine off.   We dried off and laid in bed. 
She turned and faced me.
C- You're Post Malone.
A- I know. 
She started kissing me and got on top of me.
A- Princess I don't like to have sex with you when you are drunk.  Sleep it off and I will fuck you in every room of this cabin tomorrow. 
I fall asleep, I reach over and I can't find her.
I can hear her talking.  I jump up and she is on the phone with someone.
C- Post Malone is in my bed.
I ran over and grabbed the phone she was talking to Fran.
A- Hey Fran.
F- She hasn't been that drunk since college. 
She is laughing uncontrollably.
A- I have never seen her drunk.  How do I get her to sleep?
F- Give her the phone. 
I hand Charlotte the phone. She whispers something and hands it back.
F- You are going to have to fuck her Post Malone.
A- What?
F- She wants to fuck Post Malone.   She is so drunk.  What did she drink?
A- Vodka and tequila.
Laughing uncontrollably. 
F: Good luck rockstar.
I can hear Marshall in the background.
M- Who are you talking to now?
F-Austin.
M- Give me the phone.  What's wrong? 
A- She is drunk and wants to fuck Post Malone.  She has never said that. I'm in shock.
M-  She is drunk and making you uncomfortable?  Fran, do you know the address?  Go sleep with your wife. Fran calls me everything.  Get over it, it's still you.  We will see you Monday.

Charlotte looks at me with passion and desire in her eyes.
A-  What would you like to do?
C- You.
A- What's my name?
C- Post Malone she giggled like a teenager.
A- Do you want Austin or Post Malone?
C- Post Malone.
A- Ok.

I have never seen her like this.
I kiss her neck, pick her up, squeeze her ass hard and give it a slap. I got into it maybe a little too much.  I put her feet on my shoulders and pounded her hard with each step to the pool.  She was screaming with pleasure. I walked into the pool not letting her go. I pin her against the side.  I pound into her hard watching
Making sure there were no signs of distress. 

She grabbed onto me and moaned into my neck.  We both came down from our climax.  I carried her to the shower rinsing her off.  She looked at me and started kissing me.  Then she grabbed my cock it was still hard.  I picked her up, put her feet on my shoulders and pounded her hard and rough.  She moaned and jerked.  We cleaned up, dried off and laid down in bed.  She climbed on top of me and slid my already painfully hard cock into her and began to ride.  After we both came she rolled off me and finally went to sleep.  The sun was shining though I got up and started breakfast. I put some Aleve and water on her night stand.  I heard the shower start.  She came into the kitchen, sat at the table and put her head down. 
A- How are you feeling princess?
C- I'm ok.  My head hurts.
A- I bet it does.  Did you take the meds I left out for you?
C- Yes thank you.  I hope that I wasn't too much trouble last night.  I haven't been drunk since college . Did I get crazy?
A-  You had a crazy night. 
C- What did I do? 
A- You had sex with Post Malone.
C- Ok.  I slept with my husband.
A- No, you ran all over this cabin and told me you wanted to fuck Post Malone.
C- I'm so sorry.
A- It's ok.  You were kind of cute.  You have taken care of my drunk ass. It was my turn.

Her phone rang. It was Fran. 
A- You called her last night too. 

POV Charlotte
My head hurts so bad. I shouldn't have drunk so much. I can't believe I told Austin I wanted to Fuck Post Malone I never call him that.

I answered my phone.... It was a FaceTime call

F- So what was it like to fuck Post Malone. 

Austin was bent over laughing and the doorbell rang. Austin went to answer it.

C- Was I that bad.
F- You made your husband nervous, you played hide and seek, and refused to go to bed.
C- I'm so embarrassed.
F- Nope.  You deserve to let lose.  He will be fine.
C- How are the kids?
F- Marshall took them to McDonalds. 
C-  I love you Fran, someone is here.

I hung up.  It was a delivery.
C- Austin you shouldn't have.
A- I didn't.
There were cases of vodka and tequila.  Roses and tissues.  The driver gave me a card and gave Austin a card.

My card read
Have fun and enjoy yourself. — Marshall and Fran.

Austin's card read
Here are some tissues because your wife hurt your feelings. -Slim

C- What did I do?
A- I was just taken back when you wanted Post Malone and to have sex when you were drunk.
C- I'm sorry.

POV Austin
She hung her head down and started to walk away.
A- No you don't.
She had tears in her eyes.
A- Why are you crying?
C- I upset you.  I'm sorry I don't know why I was like that.  Really I don't.
A-  Really it is ok.  I was taken back because you acted star struck.  I was flattered.  You can have sex with Post Malone anytime you want baby. 
C- I love you Austin I'm not with you for him.
I laughed a little.
A- I know honey I think that after all this time you have shown me that.  Do you feel like coming to bed for a little while? 

I grabbed her hand and led her to the bedroom. 
A- How do you want it?
C- Make love to me Austin.

I kissed her slowly and passionately.  I fondled her breast as I licked and sucked her nipple.  I kissed down her abdomen to her soft pink deliciousness.  I liked up and down her folds as I pushed in and pulled out one finger.  She was moaning and screaming my name.  I loved that. I inserted 2 fingers and this drove her wild.  I am alway amazed at how tight she is. I love it.  I push my cock into her and slowly I am balls deep.  I really am big for her, but she moaned in pleasure. 
I thrust my hips moving in and out.  Until we both reached our climax.  Once we catch our breath I carry her into the shower.  We dress and go to lunch.