Meeting the Family

Then Charlotte tells them I am sorry I am not trying to be rude, but I am hungry, my blood sugar is about to drop then I get hangry. Let us finish our meal then we will be happy to sign whatever you would like. Thank you.
We finished eating and we signed and took pictures for 15 minutes then left.

J released a single. We all did a single to get her as well. He did one with Charlotte and one with me too.

He toured with us.  He opened his last song on his set with his and Charlottes.  Then she would go on then I would join her. Our last song was our collaboration. Then we would go out and talk to our fans.

J met a girl and brought her home to meet up. We didn't know they were coming. We were sitting by the fire Charlotte was in my lap with a blanket around us. She had fallen asleep.  In came J with Liz. 
A: Wake up princess J has brought someone for us to meet.
L: Your dad really does call her princess.
J: Always.  He spoils her. It's bad.
A: You should treat your lady the same way.  You have had an amazing role model.
C: Hello. I'm Charlotte. It's nice to meet you. Sorry, I was cold but wanted to sit by the fire, so Austin held me, covered me up, and started singing a song to fall asleep.
Liz laughed, you really are like a real life Disney princess.
We all laughed.  We went inside and talked some more.

J left to take Liz home.

C: I'm so tired.
A: Come on princess.

I carry her to the shower and wash her. I had to sit her down. She is falling asleep. I dry us off and carry her to bed. I hold her and we fall asleep.

I cook breakfast it's 10:00 and she is still asleep.  She has been going non stop and it has caught up with her.  I lay back down with her.  I kiss her shoulders. At 12:00 I woke her up.
A: Come on princess, it's time to eat.
She gets up and we go out for lunch.  Lily is staying with some friends and J is with Liz. Once we are in the car she sees that it is 12:00.
C: Is that clock right?
A: Yes you have been so tired I couldn't bring myself to wake you.
I kiss her hand. She lays her head on my arm.

The next few days she has been sleeping 12+ hours.
A: Princess we need to talk.  You have been sleeping so much lately.  Are you ok?
C: I feel fine, just really tired.
A: Let's go to the doctor.  I am worried.

She calls and makes an appointment.

Once we get there he runs a few tests and says her vitamins D and B12 are low. The doctor gives her B12 injections and we pick up vitamins on the way home. 

She is asleep. I am still worried, but he said it would take a few days. I carry her to our bed and hold her. The next few days she slowly I'm proved.  She joined me in my studio and I finished my album.  We went out for dinner and we went dancing. By the time we got home it was midnight.  We both got into the shower I held her up against the wall and made love to her.  We both cleaned up and went to bed.  We both do up at 8:00 the next morning.

We start cooking breakfast Lily and J join us. 
C: Let's do something as a family!
J: I have plans with Liz.
C: She can come too.
A: Let's ride ATVs and have a picnic.
C: I like that.  Lily, what do you think?
L: Let's go.  I still have to get dressed.

J goes and picks Liz up while the rest of us get ready.

We ride most of the day.
I text Pat a shopping list for a cookout. 

Once we get back everyone gets ready to swim.

J: Liz doesn't have a swim suit.
C: Ok. Where is she?

C: Hey Liz. What size do you wear?

She is the same size as Lilly. She brings down one for her. We all swim and cook.  Sadie and Pat came over.  Then Fran and Marshal came over.

J: Introduce everyone.
L: It's very nice to meet everyone. Thank you for being so inviting.
F: Oh God J.
J: What?
F: Nevermind.  Charlotte.
M: Thank you for not making a scene when you met me.
L: You're welcome.

Marshal walks away.

L: What is he talking about?
J: He is Eminem.
L: I do not know who that is.

A: OH. Marshall.
M: I like my steak medium.
A: She doesn't know who you are.  Hahah
M: Yes she does, she is being polite.
A: J
J: Yes Sir.
A: What is Liz's favorite song of mine?
J: White Iverson.
A: Your mom's?
J: Don't cry.
A: Uncle Em's.
J: She doesn't know who he is.
M: I'm hurt.
J: I didn't know. I'm sorry.
M: You have to break up with her now.
J: No.
M: There will be more. This one is too much like your mom anyway it's weird.
J: No she isn't.  They both just have high moral values. They don't look alike.
A: He's right they do look different.
M: Uh hu.
A: Charlotte always had curves and huge titties.  Her natural hair color is J's and her eyes are green/blue.  She is slimmer and has blonde hair and brown eyes.
M: Maybe you are right.