On the Road Again

POV Charlotte
We were mid tour. I loved to watch Austin Perform. It was amazing. We would all go to the show the kids stayed with the nanny. The show usually began around their bed time. We were annoying tourist during the day. No one really knew who Fran, the kids, and I were so it was easy for us to get around while Marshall and Austin's did appearances and meet and greets. They would join us when they could they stopped and took pics with their fans we kept walking. Just as they had told us to do the days before leaving on tour.
A-I know it's hard, but when they stop us keep walking, I don't want them to know about my personal life. I want to protect the kids as much as I can.
C- I understand.
I wasn't worried he wore his wedding band at all times, even to bed most nights. He had a tree tattoo on his upper thigh, had our initials carved inside a heart and had the kids names below it. As the limbs came together it made a Silhouette of both children from when they were babies. It was really detailed and I loved to look at it. It was really amazing. He had my name on the inside of his thigh.
We waited and they soon caught up with us as we ventured onto our next stop.

Both J and Lilly fell asleep before we left for the show. The nanny stayed with them as we left for the venue.
Austin, Marshall, Fan and I all rode together.
Austin and Marshall had finished sound checks. Fran and I were hanging out in the green room. The door opened and I immediately saw BLACK.