Here Come Reality

POV Austin
When we got back it was constant appearances and interviews about the upcoming tour. I wasn't home much during the day and sometimes I made it home after the kids were in bed. Charlotte would wait for me to warm my dinner up and sit with me while I ate. We would go to bed together.

POV Charlotte
I watch Austin eat his dinner as I drink my tea. He looks so tired. I know that this is his job and the reason that we have what we have, but he looks exhausted. I'm sure that our escapades during our trip didn't help him rest either. I had been working out three times a day to burn off the frustration and energy. I think that it is starting to pay off. J has started to work out with me in our home gym and Lily plays with the medicine balls while we do.

I text Fran
C: Is Marshal working like crazy?
F:Yes, promoting the tour.
C: Austin is too.
F: We are flying out to stay for a few days so they can do some interviews together.
C: Dre' set them up so they would come here for the interviews.
F: I'm excited to see you.
C: We are excited too.
F: Even Marshal.
C: He loves the kids.

POV Austin
I wake up and look at my clock. It's 1:00 am. Where is Charlotte? I pull on my boxers and go look for her. I go down stairs and I hear in our home gym. She is wearing a sports bra and some booty shorts. Why is she working out at this time of night? I watch as she starts to slow the treadmill down. Her stomach is flat, she moves and I can see her abs. Her ass doesn't jiggly when she starts to pick up speed. She has weights in hands and her arms look amazing. They are sculpted and toned. Her legs are slim and toned. I walk closer. I want her to see me looking at her. She stops the treadmill and gets off. She sits the weights back and is cleaning up. She didn't see me until she was leaving.
C: I'm so sorry honey did I wake you?
A: I woke up and decided to come find you.
C: I couldn't sleep so I came down to try and burn off some energy.
She didn't say it but it hit me it had been weeks since I touched her and kissed her. We hadn't had sex since we got home 6 weeks ago. She is frustrated.
A: You look hot.
C: Thanks. I've been working out.
A: I need to get back in shape.
C: You always look amazing.
A: So do you.
I pinned her against the wall, picked her up by her ass and carried her into the guest room.
C: I'm sweaty and I stink.
A: I like it. Do you want a bed or Wall?
C: You pick Daddy you're in charge.

I slapped her ass, threw her on the bed, ripped her pants off and buried myself into her. We both got our release and didn't wake up until we heard J come down stairs. It was 8:00 a.m. We laughed, got dressed and walked to the kitchen.
She handed J an Apple and said start on this and I'll be back. If you want you can cook the eggs.
I was in the shower when she came into the bathroom.
A: Is Lilly awake?
C: No she was up most of the night.
A: Get in here then.
She stripped down and got into the shower. I pinned her against the shower wall, lifted her up and slid her down on me. We both moaned.
A: Did you lock the door?
C: Yes sir. I brought Lilly's monitor in here too.

She felt lighter. I put her legs on my shoulders, pulled her off of the wall and bounced her as she rode me. She bit her bottom lip as I lifted her up and slammed her down on my cock again and again. We both climaxed. Cleaned up, dressed and went to the kitchen. Marshal and Fran had arrived. Fran gave us a knowing look Marshal was talking to J as they were eating breakfast. Charlotte went to get Lilly up. She came back down stairs wearing shorts and a tank top. She was glowing. She walked by and I slapped her ass without thinking. J looked at us and shook his head Marshal and I went off into my office to go over our interview questions.