Play Date

Marshall and Fran leave.
Lily stays the night with them. J takes Liz home.

A: Oh princess.
C: Baby?
A: Are we home alone?
C: Until J gets back.
A: Playroom now.
C: What baby?

I pick her up and throw her over my shoulder, and slap her ass. I carry her to the playroom. I whisper.
A: Sound proof.
C: Are you planning on making me scream?
A: Yes.

I tie her up to the four post bed.  I pull the anal toys out, and a spank stick.

There is a knock on the door. I throw a blanket over her naked body and put my boxers on.  You can see my erection. I open the door. It's Alex.
Alex: I'm sorry to bother you sir. We can talk tomorrow.  I thought this was your office. I'm sorry.
A:Goodnight.

A: Where was I oh yea. I kiss from her ankles to her pussy. I lick her folds and put my fingers in and out of her. She can't fight her orgasm. She is screaming I don't stop. She cums again and again and again.  I slid my cock into her tight wet pussy.
A: Princess, you are amazing. 
I go slow and she cums.  I stop to keep myself from cuming I'm not ready for this to be over. I start again two strokes shit she is cuming again. I grab the lidocaine and the lube. I put the lidocaine on my fingers and begin to stretch her ass. I grab the large butt plug and put it in. She moans as I do.
I start to pound her hard and rough.  She orgsms and so do I. I grab my DP Cock ring and put it on.  I lube my cock up and slid it into her ass. I put the dildo into her pussy and started slowly going in and out.  She is trembling and screaming with pleasure.  I climax and my cock is soft.  I untie her.  Put my boxers on and carry her out to the bathroom.  I turn the water in the jacuzzi on and fill it up. I turn the jets on and pick her up. I sit down and put her in my lap.

C: Austin.
A: Yes princess.
C: Will you wash my hair?  I love it when you do. 
I smile.
A: Ofcourse. Let me get your shampoo and conditioner.
I haven't done that in a long time.  I didn't think she enjoyed it. I will have to do it more often.
I wash her hair and her body. I wash mine.  We get out dry off.  She grabs the hair drier.

A: Don't you dare Princess. 
She looks at me.

I take the hair dryer and brush from her. I dry her hair. 

We lay down and I rubbed her back.

C: Thank you.
A: For what?
C: Everything.
A: You never have to thank me.
C: I want you to know how much I appreciate you and this amazing life.
A: I love you princess.  I put you through the ringer tonight. Rest.

She falls asleep. I get up and clean up from the cookout. I had just finished when I heard J in his room. I walk up to say good night.
Liz is in his room.
A: Get her out J.  I thought you took her home.
J: I thought you and mom left. 
A: I know you are both 18, but this is disrespectful.  Be glad your mom is asleep or she would lose her mind.
J: We ah. We were just.
A: I know what you two were just doing. Take her home and she isn't allowed in your room anymore.
J: Yes sir.
A: Now we will have a talk in the morning.
J: Yes Sir.

I go to bed and hold her while I fall asleep. When I wake up she must already be awake.

I smell bacon.  I take a shower get dressed and start to go downstairs. I look in J's room and he is asleep in his bed alone.
Charlotte is in a sports bra and booty shorts.  She is singing Britany Spears.
A: Good morning Princess.
C: Good Morning you sexy beast,
I sit her on the island and kiss her. 
A: You look amazing. I want a repeat of last night.  Tonight.
C: I like the sound of that daddy.

We eat. J comes downstairs.

After we are finished eating.
A: J I want your opinion on sound. Come with me.  I close and lock the door.  Did you use protection?
J: She said she was on the pill. 
A: I don't care what she says you use protection.  She seems sweet and nice, but some women will try to get pregnant by you. So, you cover it up.
J: Yes sir.
A: Do not have sex in my house.
J: Why?
A: That's the rule.
J: So no sex on the grounds.
A: That's right.
J: You and mom are all over each other. I thought you two still. 
A: Stop. I bought the house I can have sex in every room of it if I want. 
J: Dad stop.
A: I love your mother. She is amazing, and so sexy. Since you want to bring it up. Yes we still have sex lots and lots of sex.
J: Dad please stop.
A: Your mother was a virgin J.
J: Everyone is at one point dad.
A: No, I took her V-Card J.  If you are looking for a woman like your mom, find one that makes you wait a month before you even get a head job. She was upset with herself because she kissed me on our first date.
J: What is in the room with the combination electric lock?
A: None of your business.
J: Yes sir.  What if I marry her?
A: You can buy your own house. Do not tell your mother she was in your room; she would be upset.
J: Yes sir.