Party Crashers

We woke up the next morning and cooked breakfast we were planning on staying in then it began.  Before I finished eating the girl from the night before came to the door I autographed her stuff and took pics with her.  I went back to finish eating and there was another knock this time there were 5 people.  I signed autographs and took more pics.

I closed the door and sent Pat a text that I need an exit. I have been discovered. 
I went looking for Charlotte. She was packing.
A:What are you doing?
C: We need another place. 
A: I already texted Pat.
My phone rang.  It was Pat.
Car is on its way.
We finished packing and left. 

We went into Colorado to a secluded cabin.
I pushed the number in and the door opened.  We went inside and cooked dinner.
I called Pat to thank him and to make sure everything was prepared for our trip home.
She disappeared.  Did she fall asleep?  I looked outside and she was in the hot tube naked facing the side of the hot tub with her ass sticking out watching the sun set.  I took my clothes off as fast as I could and quietly got into the hot tube.  I put my arms around her and held her while we watched the sun set. 
I kissed the back of her neck and she reached around and grabbed my head moaning.  I rubbed her ass and she spread her legs for me and raised up a little higher.  She slid down taking all of me in one motion.  We both moaned.  I wrapped my hand gently around her throat for leverage.  She moaned louder.  I forgot that she liked to be choked.  How could I forget this? I slam into her harder and she is losing herself.  She is screaming with pleasure asking harder.  I can't tell her no, So, I slam into her with all I could.  This went on for at least 30 minutes.  I finally couldn't hold it back and my climax reached its point.  I kept going until my cock was soft. Then I pulled her into my lap. 
C: I miss this.
A: Sex.  I do too.
C: No. us having time to be Austin and Charlotte.
A: I know what you mean.  Why don't we do this once a month?
C: I can't leave the kids that much.
A:  We could do one night trips or even day trips. 
C:I like that.  We need to keep our relationship with each other strong. 
A: I agree.  I love you.
C: I love you too.
We took a shower packed and went to bed. Tomorrow was back to reality and they both knew it.