Your Worth

POV Austin
We met Fran and Marshal at the restaurant.  Marshal looked upset when we walked in.
He pulled Charlotte away as soon as he saw her. I couldn't hear what he was saying.
I looked at Fran and pointed.
F: He didn't know what was going on and was worried about her because you were going to prove a point.
I laughed a little.
A: Didn't you tell him you would kill me if you thought I was planning on hurting her.
F: I did.  He didn't believe that it was because she wouldn't buy things for herself.
I laughed.
A: He should go shopping with her.
F: It's like pulling teeth.
A: Not today.  I bought the boutique out of everything in her size clothes shoes everything.
I bought her a shit load of jewelry too.
F: She didn't throw up?
A: I thought she was going to.  I think she is finally realizing her worth.
F: I hope so.
A: I couldn't  do what I do if she didn't do everything that she does.
F: That is a good way to put it.
Marshal and Charlotte come back to the table.
M: Was your point really about money?
A: More about her worth and her not spending money on herself.
M: That's easy to watch this.  Austin you're buying haha.
I want 2 prime rib steaks, 2 lobsters, a bottle of your most expensive wine and shrimp for a side.
Everyone laughed.
M: I'm not joking, I'm eating all that and drinking a bottle of wine.
We had a great time at dinner.
We made it back home and Pat did everything that I told him to do.   When we came home everything that we bought had been put up.  He  had picked up the jewelry box that I bought and placed her jewelry in it.  He hung all her new clothes up and put her others in the hall closet.  I told him to leave the bags he picked up last on the bed.  I knew that she loved Jimmy Choo, but refused to buy it.  I bought heels one every color.  I even found a pair like the fuck me heels she work on our first date.  She had purses of every shape, size and color. Everything was Jimmy Choo.  I closed the door anticipating her anger.  She took everything out of their boxes, tried them on and walked around in them.  She picked one everyday bag and transferred everything to it.  She didn't know that I was watching her, but she sat on the floor and just admired everything.  I knocked on the door acting like I just came in. 
A: What did you find?
C: All of this.  Is this all you?
A: Yes.  I picked it out and just had Pat pick it up. 
C: You bought all of this? You took your time and picked all of this out for me.
A: Yes.
I sat down beside her.
She tackled me.
C: Thank you. I love all of this. Thank you.
A: What makes this different from everything else?
She didn't answer and I didn't push it.  I was happy that she was happy. 
I played video games with J while Charlotte read to Lilly.  After Lilly went to sleep she came into J's room. 
C: Come down to the living room I want to show you both something.
When we got there she had the old duck shooting game hooked up.  She smiles and I am jumping up and down with excitement.
A: Where did you find this?
C: EBay.
We laughed. 
We had to teach J how to use it.  In the end Charlotte beat both of us badly. 

We all went to bed.
I roll over. She isn't in the bed. It's 4:30 where is she? I went down stairs and it looked like she was cleaning up after her workout. 
She didn't see me. I ran upstairs and put on a pair of joggers and tennis shoes and went back downstairs.  She is on the elliptical.
I get on the treadmill beside her.
A: Good morning, beautiful.
She jumped.  She had earbuds in.
C: Good morning hot stuff.
She leaned over and gave me a peck on the lips.
We talk as we both work out.