Dolly

When we looked up it was daylight and we had worked all night. She sent Fran a text to pick up breakfast and the nanny took the kids to the zoo.  I had Pat turn the living room into a conference room. 
We laid everything out.  Fran looked at it and became emotional.  She left the room Charlotte ran after her.
Marshall looked at everything.
M: I can help with some of this . What's the name?
A: We don't have one.  Is Fran ok?
M:  She is just emotional about the project.
A: Charlotte told me.
M: Shit so she is going through all the emotions about what she went through.  She is working with a therapist.
A: Our goal isn't to hurt her.
M: I know and so does she.  She wants to get involved but needs to work on herself first.

They come back in and Fran has calmed down.

The doorbell rings.  It's Dolly.

Marshall is star struck.  We all laugh.
D: So what do we have?
We show her all of our ideas.
D: These are all good, but you need to start with one.
Team:  Then grow.  We will be able to do all of them in stages.
They took pictures of all our ideas.
Team: Here are next steps.  Pick a name.  Pick where you want to start.
C: Ok.
D: Austin come here.

I walk over.

D: This is really good.  Are you ok with using your influences for this? Are you ok with people knowing your wife?

A: I will use whatever I need to for it.  They already know about her. I am going to talk to her about the world knowing her.

D: I don't mean to get in your business, but I know how it is.

A:  Thank you!  We appreciate everything.  I have my checkbook. Who do I pay?

D: Here is the man.

I write a check and decide to take everyone out for lunch.  I had text Pat to book the entire restaurant.
We entered and sat. The staff was great. They waited until we finished eating and asked if we would be ok with a pic. We obliged , signed some autographs and went on our way. 

I hired workers to build a studio for Charlotte to work in. 

That night we sat outside beside the fire and talked. 
A: Dolly brought up a point.
C: What's that?
A: Are you ok with coming out to the world as Mrs. Post?
C: Yes.  For this I am.
A: Is Fran ok?
C: Yes this is something that she wants to do, but is hard for her to relive.
A: Let's go to bed.  Post Malone needs to talk to you.

The kids stayed at Fran's house. 
I grabbed her by the hair pulling gently to make her look up.  I kiss her so hard I take her breath.  I let her breath.  Then kiss her again. We do this a few more times.  I carry her bridal style into the house.  We make it in the door.  I take her shirt off and remove her bra.  I  pull her up to bite on her neck breast and nipples.  I listen for a response.  She is moaning.  I sit her on the edge of the kitchen island and lick her clit folds and I push my tongue inside liking her g spot.  She screams out as she cums.  She looks at me in shock.  Without warning I picked her up.  She wraps her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. 
Good girl I praise.
I raise her pussy up to my mouth.  She is screaming in pleasure.  I let her back down to my waist. I put her feet on my shoulders and pound her hard with each step I take. 
We get to the bedroom. I throw her on the bed. I get my  toys from my night stand.  I pull out the anal bead wand a couple of butt plug a dildo and lube.  While I lick hut beautiful pussy I lube and insert the anal beads slowly stretching her out she moans.   I pull those out and insert the smaller butt plug first.  I pound her pussy then I change to the larger butt plug.  I pull her on top and she is grinding while I bounce her up and down.  I flip us over. I remove the butt plug and put more lube inside her ass and on my cock.  I slowly insert my cock.  Once I am balls deep I put the dildo inside her pussy.  I pound her ass until we both cum I stay there until my cock is soft.  I pull out of her and remove the dido.

We both fall asleep. 

I wake up first and decide to make her breakfast in bed.  I gently wake her when it is finished. 
We get dressed and I go to the studio and work on new music.  She comes in and sits with me.  She listens and starts writing. 
A: What are you doing?
C: Look at this.
A: These are good.
I add them to the song and put in some more.
C: Can I try something?
A: Anything you want princess.
She picks up my guitar and I hit a record without her knowing. She starts to play and sing the song.
I smiled.  When she finished she said what do you think? 
A: That was good.
She smiled with pride. 
A: Just listen. 
I played it back.
She blushed.  Marshall and Fran came in and heard the song. 
Fran was giddy she knew who it was. 
M: Who is that?
I pointed to Charlotte.
M: That's cute he played and you sang.
A: I just hit a record.  There isn't auto tune no edit nothing just her.
M: WTF.
A: I told you that you were good princess. 

She put her face into her hands.

F:  I told you.

POV Charlotte

We planned a simple ceremony.  Around a hundred people came. We renewed our vows and everyone seemed to have a good time.  Singing and  laughing.

It was time for Marshall's speech.
M: I met this man when we did a collaboration. We worked together and became friends.  When I first met Charlotte I thought she reminded me of Hailey. Once I got to know her I wanted to be a part of her family.  I got lucky enough to do just that. 
This asshole gives me shit all the time, but I am glad that we are family. Cheers.