Truth

We come back inside.  J goes up stairs to his room.
I walk to our room and I can hear him talking.
J: I can pick up a plan B just to make sure. I'll be there in 30 minutes. See you then.  I walk into our bedroom. There is a knock on the door.
J: How do I buy plan B?
A: Wait.

I text Pat.
A: I need a morning after pill ASAP.
P: Yes boss.
A: Text me when you get here.

Pat shows up in 10 minutes. I take it from him and let him see me hand it to J. After J leaves
P: You scared  me.
A: Why?
P: I thought you had cheated on Charlotte.
A: I would never. J just needs to make sure.
P: I'm ok with that.  I have grown fond of her and she still scares the hell out of me.
A: You're safe Pat.
P: See you later.

Charlotte is still working out.
A: Princess are you almost done?
C: 3 minutes.
A: I grab some water and she walks into the kitchen.
C: Are you ok?
A: Yes. I'm ready for that repeat princess.
I throw her over my shoulder and slap her ass hard. She moans.
A: That's my princess.
C: I'm sweaty.
A: I don't care. I slap her ass harder.
C: You're making me wet.
A: I'm going to make you wetter too.
We made it to the playroom.
A: Knees princess.
I pull out my hard cock.
A: She deepthroats it. Shit you are amazing, princess.

I cum into the back of her throat.

I tie her to the bed. I kiss from her ankles to her pussy. I lick her folds and put my fingers in and out of her. She can't fight her orgasm. She is screaming I don't stop. She cums again and again and again.  I slide into her tight wet pussy.
A: Princess, you are amazing. 
I go slow and she cums.  I stop to keep myself from cuming I'm not ready for this to be over. I start again two strokes shit she is cuming again. I grab the lidocaine and the lube. I put the lidocaine on my fingers and start to stretch her ass. I grab the large butt plug and put it in. She moans as I do.
I start to pound her hard and rough.  She orgsms and so do I. I grab my DP Cock ring and put it on.  I lube my cock up and slid it into her ass. I put the dildo into her pussy and started slowly going in and out.  She is jerking and screaming with pleasure.  I climax and my cock is soft.  I untie her. 

I untie her and we go to the shower to clean up. I hear J come down the hall.  Charlotte is in the shower.
A: I walk out, are you ok?
J: Yes, she said she didn't want to take it.  That I would have to take responsibility for my actions if she were pregnant.  She also said she wasn't really on the pill.
A: I'm so sorry son.
J: It's ok. If she is, I will take care of the baby, but I will not give her another chance.  I broke up with her.  She threatened to do an interview.  I told her if she did she would be in violation of the NDA and I would sue.
C: What's going on?
J: Liz and I broke up. She is threatening to sell info to the press.
C: If she does we will sue her and I will personally handle some things.
J: She told me she was on birth control but she wasn't.
C: Did you get her a morning after pill?
J: Yes she refused to take it.
C: It is what it is.  We will deal with it when the time comes.