Keep up

Fran and Charlotte walk into the room.
F: Austin can you teach your friend to put me in the position he saw you two in.
Austin is un phased. He stands up, grabs both my ass cheeks, picks me up, puts my feet on his shoulders and smiles.
M: Come here Fran.
Marshall picked Fran up and does the same thing. We all laugh.
A: Bye.
We went back to our room. He rips my shorts and pounds into me as soon as we get into the room.
An hour later Charlotte texts Fran.
C: We are going to get lunch. You two want to join us?
F: Sure.
We meet in the hall and walk out. Fran and Charlotte ride in her car. Marshal and I ride in my car.
M: Ok Rockstart what other moves you got?
A: What?
M: Freaky positions.
A: I heard Fran.
M: I know. Lol.
We got to the restaurant. A crowd gathers before we get out of the car. Pink and yellow Lamborghinis don't exactly blend in.

It's Post Malone, Eminem, and Charlotte Malone.
A: Shit, follow me princess. Keep up.

We took off and she stayed on my ass the whole time.

We make it to a low key spot that Dolly uses. Park in the garage and walk to the restaurant. A: Your dad was right about you racing.
She laughed at me.
I grabbed her and bit her shoulder. She stopped walking, turned and looked at me.
I whisper in her ear. I'm going to fuck all you holes when we get back. I might spank you too. Not for punishment just because I like your ass to be red while I fuck it. I brought your favorite toy too.
She shivered.
A: Cold?
C: No.
A: Ummm..
We order and eat. I called Alex and Pat to take the cars back home. They bring the SUV for us to ride in.
We have one black SUV in front of us and one behind us. We went back to the hotel. I kept my promise. I stripped her down and spanked her ass.
I stick my finger in her pussy.
A: Are you wet from me spanking you princess?
C: Yes daddy.
I stand up
A: Knees princess.
She wraps her mouth around my cock.
A: Shit princess.
I touch the back of her throat with my cock.
She keeps doing it letting me fuck her throat.
I cum in the back of her throat.
A: All fours princess.
She does.
I get my bag I pull out anal bead wand, lube, lidacaine, 2 butt plugs , and my DP cock ring.
I put lidocaine on the anal bead wand and slowly insert it. After I stretched her as much as I could with the anal bead wand I put the small butt plug in.
A: Ride me, princess. She straddles me without hesitation. I stop her after a little while and put the larger butt plug in them. I pound her. She screams into the pillows and I pound her from behind.
A: You feel so good princess. Your pussy is so tight and wet.
I slap her on the ass hard. She climaxes and pushes me to mine.
I put the DP cock ring on and lube my cock and her ass up. I slide my cock into her ass gently and she moans. I put the dildo into her pussy and started to slowly go in and out. She starts to bounce back onto my cock meeting my every thrust. I start to pound her holes hard and rough.
I whisper in her ear. Are you ok princess?
C: Yes daddy harder.
I let go and start to pound into her as hard and deep as I can. She is screaming into the pillow. I pound harder.
A: Princess, all of your holes are amazing. I love fucking you.
C: I love fucking you too.

I reach my climax, I keep going up til I am soft. Then pull out off her. I fall beside her and pull the cock ring off.

A: I love how kinky you are with me, but you are still so shy about sex.

She blushed.

A: Come on, let's take a shower. I love to wash her. I love taking care of her. She is amazing.

We got out of the shower I missed a text from Alex.

The paparazzi followed Pat and Alex back. They took them on a wild goose chase to keep our address secret.

They haven't made it back yet. Everything is ok. They just wanted to let me know.