Sleepless nights.

POV Charlotte
I started to pack Austin was doing interview at the house to promote his upcoming album.

The day before we left.
C: I packed your clothes and toiletries.  If you need anything else please pack it or let me know.
A: I will take care of it.  Where are we going?
C: Surprise.
A: Ok.
C: We leave at 5am.
He gives me a grin and a wink.
Shit I don't wanna know.

The designer shows up with the selections and they are amazing.

C: Are you currently working for/with anyone?
D: No.
C: Would you be interested in working for me?
D:  That would be amazing.
C: What you just designed is for me personally I will not be having public outfits like these.
I will call Dre' and he will contact you regarding the image. May I give him your contact info?
D: Yes, that is fine.
C: I will be in touch after the 4th to discuss the contract and pay. If that is ok with you?
D: Yes.  That will be great!

I text Sadie.
Will you please send Dre Mel's contact info.  Thank you.

POV Austin
I see Charlotte and Mel walk into her office.  I grab and go down to the playroom. 
After I finished packing I walk out and go into

Charlotte's office.
A:  You look tired. 
C: Thanks dear.
A: You know what I mean.
C: I know I'm giving you a hard time.
She is laying her head on her desk.

I texted Sadie did she eat today?
S: I don't think she did.
A: Please order dinner.
S: Ok

A: Hey princess, where is your phone?  Can I see it?
She hands it to me. I put mine and hers on her desk.    Can I see your watch? She takes it off and hands it to me.  Doesn't say anything.
I walk around her desk, pick her up and throw her over my shoulder..

C: What are you doing?
A: You won't talk to me.
C: I'm fine, put me down.
A: ok.
I slide her down to my chest and fall backward into the pool. 
She laughs.  The kids come running and jump in behind us.
We played in the pool, all of us fully clothed. When dinner comes we eat by the pool the kids play until bedtime.  After showers and goodnights they are asleep. 

We are laying in our bed. 
A: Why didn't you eat? 
C: I need to lose at least 5 pounds if not 10.
A: Why?
She hands me her phone.
A:  I'll be right back.. 

I go to the balcony and call Dre from her phone.
A:She doesn't need to lose any more weight.
D:It's harder on women. 
A: Tell her she looks fine and doesn't need to lose a pound.  Would you like to know what she ate today Dre'?   Nothing.  She needs to lose weight.  You can't do that to her; she doesn't want to disappoint you.  Do you get that?
D: Look I'm sorry you're right she doesn't need to lose any weight.  If it bothered her she should have called me, not you.  Let her fight her own battles Austin.
A: I will always fight for her.  I don't care who it is and if you have a problem with it you can find 2 new clients. She is my wife and the mother of my children.  Her body that you say isn't good enough gave me 2 beautiful children and fed them. So her body is perfect.

I hung up.

He calls back.
D: I'm sorry I didn't realize she took it to the extreme.  Let me talk to her.

She is on the bed writing something. 

A: It's Dre.  I put him on speaker.

D: Hey,  don't lose another pound, the pictures came out beautiful. We will meet when you and Austin get back from Texas.
C: Ok.
A: We will all be meeting.
I hung up. 

C: I have a question about work I want to take care of before we leave.
A: What is it princess?

She is lying on her stomach on the bed.  She isn't looking at me. I flipped her over.

A: What is it?
C: I hired Mel.  Who pulls up contracts?
A: I'll take care of that right now.
I text our lawyer and send him her info.
A: It will be ready when we get back. You can say no to Dre' you know that right.
She looks down. 
A: Look at me.
C: I know it's just easier to do what people ask sometimes. 
A: Let's get some rest princess. 
C: I need to send this to the charity team tonight.
A: What is it?
C: I'm emailing the charity name and our first project to them.
A: What did you decide on?
C: Neverland.  I want to start a homeless shelter for children in Salt Lake City.  That way I can see how it works. 
A: I like that. Did you send it?
C: Yes.
A: Go to sleep.
I hold her in my arms and sing to her until she goes to sleep.  I get up and make sure the bags are beside the door for in the morning.  I turn my alarm on and I turn hers off.  My princess needs rest.  She has been pushing to hard. 
My alarm goes off I cook breakfast and she wakes up. The nanny comes in and the kids come down as we are leaving. 
We say our goodbyes and get into the car. 
She falls back to sleep on the way to the airport.  I carry her onto the plane and snap her safety belt. 
We are going to the Rockies in Colorado.  She set everything up.  She looks so peaceful.  We land and she starts to wake up. 
C: Are we at the airport? 
A:  Yes in Colorado.
C: Shit I'm so sorry.
A: Rest.  Princess you won't upset me.