Cap. 1 - The Floor 10

Through the streets of New York

- "I still don't understand why we have to do this, Kim Jisoo walked the streets of New York with her arms crossed and with a posture that shouted 'THE FIRST THAT CROSSES MY WAY YOU WILL GET ALL THE NUMBERS FOR THE RAFFLE OF THE BEST KICK IN THE BACK OF THE UNIVERSE".

- "I have already explained it to you millions of times Unnie, my father thinks it is better to keep a low profile for a few months and he is right" - her best friend explained patiently. Unlike Jisoo, Jennie Ruby Jane Kim, walked the streets of New York without running over anyone. The brunette knew she had this city in the palm of her hand and that it took no effort to keep it that way. Just with the most insignificant of her looks, she could make the man who sells hot dogs on that corner, can lose his job. Or the woman who was now cleaning the windows of her little cupcake shop while humming a bland Taylor song. what was that singer's last name like? The same one you shared with the Burger brand? Anyway, with a single call, Jennie Kim could make that before that woman finished humming that song, her business passed from owner without giving her any opportunity. She couldn't help it, she having a gift for business and she knew it.

- "Well for your dad it is easy to say because he lives in a Los Angeles, and your mom, she with mansion full of people to serve her, with a pool in her huge garden and full of comforts to relax, your mother gets her fifth massage of the day" - th...

- "Well for your dad it is easy to say because he lives in a Los Angeles, and your mom, she with mansion full of people to serve her, with a pool in her huge garden and full of comforts to relax, your mother gets her fifth massage of the day" - the woman from South Korea continued to complain - "Instead we have been wasted all morning trying to find a bland apartment to live in" - she added.

- "Chuu..." - Jennie was going to try to calm her down again.

- "Chuu nothing" - interrupted the woman from south korea stopping in the street to face her friend - "We are millionaires Jendeukie" - She said furiously - "Wait, why do I said millionaires?? we are multimillionaires" - she said it with even more fury - "If we wanted we could buy a building for each one in the fanciest of these streets" - she flailed her arms pointing to anything as long as it served to support her point.

- "If we did that we would have the press on our heels before you reached to have sex with Rosé in every corner of that building Chu, we would alert the competition and all our business would go to shit. All the efforts, all the research we did and everything invested so far would be spoiled too" - Jennie answered without losing her calm - "Also.... - She continued before her friend interrupted her" - IF I'm not wrong, it was yaur idea that we move to this city to gain new markets and if that is what you want, it is better to listen to appa and find an apartment in which it seems that the two billionaire owners of KIMS (it was totally coincidence that both the woman having same last name, but they're not from same families) Investors do not live - she said, naming her company and then continue her walk, ending that conversation.

Jisoo kept thinking with a frown and as soon as she realised that Jennie had advanced too much, she hurried her space to follow her - "Can we at least have a Jacuzzi?" - she asked, having reconsidered.