Cap. 40 - The Real Reason

- "JENNIE! LISAA! SOMEONE CAME TO VISIT YOU BOTH!" - Blonde and brunette turned at the call of Judy's voice.

- "Who..." - she didn't finish asking when she saw who was standing at the beginning of the garden looking at the scene

- "Julian!" - Lisa was happy

- "Damn" - Jennie was not happy at all

- "Uuu... uuu..."

As Molly continued to demonstrate her latest learning to everyone she passed, including the dancers waiting for Lisa's design, a brown monster slowly awakened inside Jennie.

- "I thought it was going to be fun to see my daughter's face" - Judy commented to both Chitthip and Jisoo who were at her side at the door of the house - "But now that I think about it better, I don't think it's so funny" - she drew better conclusions after perceiving the rage that came out of her daughter's pores - "I don't like that woman at all" - she added in a bad way.

- "I had forgotten how much I hate that bitch" - Jisoo commented pointing to the newcomer - "Something is up to her" - she said - "Rosé!" - Jisoo didn't need to tell her, the perceptive dancer was already taking the three little ones out of the garden with the help of sister Ana and Jane.

- "And by the look on Jennie's face, she hates her much more than you and I put together" - this time it was Chitthip who pointed out the obvious - "Do you think she already knew we were Lisa's parents?" - Jisoo and Judy looked at her, they were so busy wanting to annoy Jennie, that they hadn't noticed that detail. Julian had just discovered that the Brüschweiler were involved with the Kims Investments.

- "From the look on your husband's face, he must be thinking the same thing" - Judy said. Both Marco and Russel had stopped harassing the dancers to approach Jennie as a support for the brunette.

- "God! Sparks are going to fly" - Judy pointed to Julian Tiffany and then to her daughter - "It seems that we were living a duel of deadly looks" - she pointed out looking as an already upright Jennie faced from a distance the owner of the jewelry store who was not far behind with her defiant stance.

- "Well, if the idiot dared to come to her enemies' house, she's going to have to put up with a lot more than a couple of looks" - Jisoo was seething and walked briskly to join the two men behind Jennie. Chitthip and Judy looked at each other and after several seconds they followed the South Korean.

- "Julian!" - Lisa approached the elegant woman with enthusiasm and made the brown monster stretch her arms just raised and ready to start battle. Jennie took a deep breath and counted to ten over and over, her gaze never leaving the older woman.

- "Quiet, Jennie" - She felt her girlfriend's father whisper to him.

The brunette took another deep breath and concentrated on the pain that was still emanating from her body for the things her brunette had done to her. Lisa had shown her with every thrust, with every second she spent kissing her skin and with every letter that formed beautiful words that she loved her like no one else and Jennie couldn't get carried away by the simple presence of that idiot who for the brunette was nothing more. that a vile strategy against your investments. But it didn't help at all to calm the businesswoman's jealousy that the jeweler looked splendidly well in a light white dress that highlighted her long legs. Much less did she do to calm the monster the fact that Julian's smile spread from her as soon as she saw Lisa reach out to hug her - "What are you...what are you doing here?" - Lisa asked, still excited.

- "I came to see you" - answered Julian - "I missed you too much" - magic words.

And Jennie tried, and tried again to appease the anger that came from inside her, the jealousy, the anger and everything that the arrival of that woman caused her, but hearing those words followed by seeing how that stupid woman adjusted a lock of hair Falling off Lisa and caressing her cheek like it was nothing, her entire body moved angrily towards the duo. Her parents, Messrs. Corcoran and Jisoo followed her from behind.