Cap. 39 - "Uuu....uuuu"

In the garden

Jennie had been watching her girlfriend play with her two daughters for almost an hour from one of the lounge chairs that surrounded the pool.

- "My God, they never get tired" - the brunette murmured to herself. It is that although she enjoyed herself with the laughter of her three favorite women, she was unable to prevent her body from wanting Lisa so fiercely, her body was boiling with her and it was not precisely because of the sun . Jennie didn't know if it was because of her hormones, or because of the fuck, but she needed Lalisa Manoban right now. She couldn't take it anymore and most likely she had little time left for the house to fill up with people again. She looked at her expensive watch and decided to take matters into her own hands.

- "NAP TIME!" - she She announced and got up from the lounger to grab two towels and go to receive her daughters.

- "NOOOOOOOOOOO!" - Lisa and Beth complained. In an oversight and because of receiving the bad news, the blonde released Molly and the little girl immediately sank until the tattoo artist rescued her within seconds.

- "NOOOO! FULL! GRRRAAA!" Molly reacted later as soon as her head broke the surface. Spitting out a bit of water and with a huge smile, showing that she didn't mind sinking in the water at all and was coping quite well, she protested the end of the fun. Apparently the little blonde had been fascinated by the giant inflatable whale.

Jennie looked at the two blondes and the brunette with a raised eyebrow. She immediately brought her hands to her waist to emphasize her point with her posture.

- "I can do it" - Beth announced from the water showing the two blondes how she moved her eyebrows just like Jennie.

- "Make Beth" - Jennie corrected her - "Makerrr" - highlighted the R

Lisa and Molly frowned so identically that Jennie couldn't help but snort. Both blondes wanted to raise a single eyebrow but they always finished.

Beth immediately looked at Jennie and the brunette's superior air made her laugh again. Jennie was sure that she was going to lose this battle - "They can't do it" - the little girl mocked raising her eyebrow - "Did you see them mom? they can't do it" - she laughed a little more

- "Of course not honey, only brunettes can" - added wickedly

Beth looked at the two blondes - "THE SEAFOODS TO POWER!" - She splashed water from her whale towards the other two.

Losa protected Molly with her own body - "Molly hold her breath" - Lisa told her protecting her from the water splashing Beth. Jennie laughed again when she saw the little blonde's cheeks puff out to hold her breath like Lisa had taught her.

Seconds later the tattoo artist and the little girl disappeared under the water and Jennie could see how her girlfriend was carrying Molly under the water towards the inflatable whale. Someone was going to pay for her superiority with a good splash. Beth ended up in the water in what it took for the other two to flip her over.

The brunette shook her head, it seemed like she was going to be in the sun for another hour and by that time the house was going to fill up again, she was going to have to resign. She sighed and looked at the blonde of hers. The trip under the water had caused Lisa's boxers to slip down a bit, allowing Jennie to see a bit of her girl's bottom. The brunette could perfectly distinguish two colors of pial as a result of the sun and that brought to her mind the memories of the first night they spent together. Lisa had been impressed with her contrasting colors, Jennie couldn't wait to see the blonde's reaction this time.

- "NAP TIME!" - She repeated. She couldn't wait, she had decided.

- "NOOOOO!" - They complained again and this time all at the same time.