Cap. 21 - Three dates and a rudeness

Date Day.....

- In the afternoon at Jennie's apartment

- What are you laughing at? - To Jennie's surprise, Rosé walked through the apartment door with pure laughter - I thought you had a dance academy to run and that you had important things to do - She herself had decided to work alone in the morning because she wanted to prepare for her date with Lisa and because it was useless to be in her office looking at the ceiling, if all she could think about was the blonde, the blonde's gaze, the blonde's tattoos and the blonde's mouth doing things in her, and Lisa hiding in her neck, and Lisa's hard penis in her... Anyway, she decided to take the afternoon off. She planned on putting on pickle masks, relaxing on the jacuzzi, waxing, not because she was planning on sleeping with Lisa, but it's always good to be ready anyway haha. Anyway, Jennie wanted to get the feeling of normal full date situation and enjoying quietly of it in th apartment without her friends. Actually, technically speaking, it wasn't Rosé who was teasing her, but rather Jisoo, but Jennie knew that the dancer was Jisoo's point of irritation, so if they weren't around two, her pre-date afternoon would be more bearable. Unfortunately their plans were ruined as soon as the dancer entered the apartment dying of laughter.

Jennie expected an answer from the dance, but every time Rosé tried to speak she laughed nonstop again. The blonde ended up throwing herself on the chairs and Jennie followed her with her ready-to-apply concoction. While she waited for the dancer to stop her laughter, with her fingers she put it in a circular motion all over her face. The last touch was two cucumber slices over her eyes.

- Oh God ... leave me alone a bit - the dancer took out the bowl and began to apply what was left.

- Are you going to tell me what's funny? - It was about time to break the mystery.

Rosie smiled again and for a second Jennie was afraid that the unstoppable laugh would return, but this time the blonde's voice came out non-stop - I came from seeing Jungkook - she counted as if that would solve the riddle.

Jennie frowned when the blonde named her boyfriend, still not getting over the totally drunk Jisoo who found herself in her own office when she came back from talking to Lisa. IF it hadn't been for the redhead's happiness, Olivia would probably be out on the street for letting Jisoo finish off the champagne bottles. What she did was call Rosé immediately and ask her why Jisoo kept crying and babbling that Rosie no longer loved her and that now she was going to have little chocolates and all kinds of things that are only heard from the south korean woman when she is past of alcohol. If it hadn't been because the dancer began to tell her that a new legend had been formed in the tattoo studio called "Jennie's Screams", which the redhead was not at all embarrassed about and because Rosie told Lisa about the boys' joke about the poster they made for her and how Lisa fired them all, it is most likely that Jennie would have scolded Rosie for leaving. Jisoo surrounded by bottles with the news of her courtship. In addition, as soon as the businesswoman told her about the appointment with Lisa, the dancer began to make all kinds of enthusiastic plans for them to go out on a date for four, to choose clothes for the redhead and to express her enormous happiness that left the Jisoo theme. That night the south korean woman did not return to the apartment and the next morning, when Jennie wanted to enter the girl's office, she received a huge "get out of here" in response. Normally the redhead would have insisted, what's more, she would have entered the same, but this time, with very good judgment, she walked away to her own office. She only wrote later to let her know that she was leaving early and to tell her about her date, the response she received from the south korean woman worried her a lot to tell the truth - I'm happy for you and for the weirdo, from the bottom of my heart - Jennie stayed examining the message for several minutes, she knew that the news that Jungkook and Rosie were dating had done deep damage to the south korean, but she never believed that she was going to get the sentimental part of her afloat. She took a deep breath and left the building hoping Jisoo wouldn't do stupid things.