Cap. 23 - The President

Those who still uncomfortable with these things as sex scene of intersex please kindly ignore this story.....

⚠️⚠️ 🔞🔞🔞👇🔞🔞🔞⚠️⚠️

alert 🔞👇
________________&&______________

Lisa continued to love her until Jennie reached her fourth orgasm of the night. The blonde had taken care of having covered it all and that no inch of her skin was left unclaimed as her own. But now, in a break time, the tattooist was surprised by what Jennie was saying to her - Never, never? - She asked incredulously looking at the red haired who rested on her chest. Jennie still shaken and with her eyes closed, she shook her head to look.

- Never more than one... never more than one orgasm? - She asked the complete question and had the same answer again - Are you sure...

- Lisa... - Jennie didn't want to hear the same question anymore - Kiss me, please - she asked

They melted into an embrace of fiery skin, intertwined thighs, thirsty mouths and closed eyes and shameless hands. Jennie slid her own hand between their bodies and surprised the blonde by holding her member. Lisa arched up and moaned as if she had been mortally wounded. Her penis grew in Jennie's hand as the kiss deepened and Lisa's fingers parted her vagina lips to prod her. They did not find satiety, there was no end.

- I want to get over you - said the former brunette.

Lisa smiled - You can do whatever you want with me - she said delivered.

With a lot of effort, she got up from the couch and looked for another condom, grateful that she had been ready for that night. She turned back to Lisa and held the condom under her watchful, intense gaze. When she settled in, she felt nervous again because of the size of the girl - Help me - she said softly to the blonde and she did not hesitate to follow her indication. She helped her settle in and slide onto her hard, hot cock until Jennie's body swallowed her completely, Jennie's face going from pain to pleasure in milliseconds. Little by little, Jennie was rocking over Lisa and finding the right swing.

For her part, Lisa was hitting nothing, just admiring the woman on top of her. With her huge breasts standing out, it reminded her more than ever of the drawing she had made on the office wall. Her Jennie. Her love. Hee authoritative and sweet woman without hair, red-haired and with brown eyes. Her lady. She had never been in Lisa's plans, but she only had to open a door to find her. The blonde had never really sought to fall in love, but Jennie provoked, a kind of passion in her that she had never felt, not even with her drawings. Surely her life had changed and she could no longer think about it without Jennie in it. The feeling that came out of Lisa, the love she felt for the woman who was moving tasty over her touched her. The blonde rose to face her.

- Look at me please - the tattoo artist asked Jennie. For a few moments they contemplated each other in silence - You are the most beautiful thing I have seen in my life - she said sincerely.

- You are the best thing that has happened to me in my life. You made me be born again, to regain that Jennie that I lost and I wanted so much for her to come back - she confessed.

 You made me be born again, to regain that Jennie that I lost and I wanted so much for her to come back - she confessed