Cap.50 - A Few Steps Away

- "Keep your hands to yourself!" - Lisa challenged her

The businesswoman did nothing more than close her eyes and try to remember how the hell she had come from being dead tired because of an uncomfortable hospital to having spent the rest of the night having sex with the woman of her life. The sand still between her fingers reminded her of the crucial moment. The beach.

She had returned from the beach practically delivered in Lisa's arms, not only because of the desperation they both had to continue touching and not being able to separate, but also because it had been almost a year since they had sex and to have back the giant member of Lisa. the blonde inside her added to the pressure that the sea water had exerted, it had been quite a feat. A feat that was doubled when Jennie wanted to get up and walk back to her house on her own, her legs simply went limp.

The businesswoman couldn't blame Lisa. As much as her tattoo artist was as gentle as her own desperation allowed, Jennie couldn't help but feel like a virgin again. After the fourth time she was able to keep up with Lisa, Jennie just decided to indulge in whatever her girlfriend wanted to do with her in the water. Her body, soul and mind were already over the moon, there was nothing to do but enjoy the pleasure that the tattoo artist was giving her.

What the brunette never expected is that even after the long hours of making love in the sea, even after the walk that Lisa had to do with Jennie in her arms, when they got to the bedroom, Lisa's penis was still so alive and kicking as she felt as soon as her girlfriend was located on her back once she entered the sea. There was no other option, Jennie had no choice but to take out her business skills and negotiate with her girlfriend a couple of minutes of sleep in exchange for several subsequent sessions of unrestrained sex. Minutes in which Jennie took the opportunity to sleep while Lisa only watched the numbers on the clock change and with her fingers she kept track of how long it would take to feel Jennie's vagina again squeezing her penis.

So much was the desire to make up for lost time that the tattoo artist had that as soon as Jennie's alarm announced the end of her break, Lisa's hands were already exploring the brunette's sex in search of the required moisture. Needless to say, that was the only nap that Jennie was able to take, and it is also worth remembering that Jennie negotiating in front of a raised and powerful "weird" accompanied by a cute crooked face, does not have the same results as behind her powerful office chair. Lisa won each, if not all, of the battles.

The brunette suffered a clear defeat in her field of experience that she had exactly now, at seven in the morning, one hour before Lisa's flight left for New York so that the blonde could take her exam, in the bed, lying on her girlfriend's chest, with her legs open and trapped by the blonde's legs, and fighting for the same blonde to leave her hands free to cover her exposed sex and free from her girlfriend's torture.

- "Stay still, I say!" - Lisa caught Jennie's arms again with one of her hands to take them above her head. Her legs were already busy preventing her brunette's from closing and only one free hand of hers and her mouth was what she had left to enjoy Jennie at her whim.

- "Honey...you're going to be late for the airport" - Jennie insisted as she bit her lip as Lisa ran her tattooed finger over her swollen clit and the blonde's dormant penis ravaged the small of her back.

The brunette threw her head back on the shoulder of the blonde who served her as a pillow and gave herself even more because Rachel took the opportunity to devour the exposed part of her neck.

- "I don't want..." - she spoke between kisses and bites - "I don't care... I don't want to go..." - right now Lisa had more important things on her mind than silly math, right now the tattoo artist just wanted to study Jennie's anatomy and that was fair what she was going to do - "I love having you like this for me, to touch you and do whatever I want... I love you" - she left a kiss on Jennie's head revealing a mixture of sexual debauchery with interesting tenderness.