Cap. 15 - Let her put the coat on whoever it fits

At the anniversary party

- You are going to leave me? - Jennie had taken Kai away from the party for a while to talk to him, she urgently needed to resolve this issue as soon as possible and get down to work with Lisa. At first she had thought to let her parents 'anniversary party end but her mother's group of friends were very enthusiastic about the brunette and she didn't like that at all, she had to act as soon as possible - Here at your parents' party, With all these wealthy people as witnesses? - It was all for appearances the boy.

- Kai - Jennie sighed - You more than anyone know that we only served to show each other, but we did not have a good time together - acknowledged the Kitten eyed.

- But we can try, or resort to couples therapy or I don't know, try other things like swingers, threesomes or something like that - someone was seen as bisexual.

Jennie laughed at the proposal, she wasn't going to try any of those things, all she wanted was a threesome with her, Lisa and her huge penis - You know that's not my thing Kai - she clarified - Listen, I never told you anything of your sexual tastes for the girls who provide private services, much less I denied you money, on the contrary I kept you all this time, because you served me, but I do not love you, and I could never love you - Jennie could see a flash of sadness in the boy so she thought something to alleviate it - But I'm sure there is someone out there who is going to love you the way you want - She came out with the best he could.

The boy was left thinking about Jennie's words - And yes, the truth is that you are a bit right - he also admitted it - But you can't do this to me now, can't we wait a couple of months at least? - offered an option.

- I can't - She looked towards where Lisa was, actually towards where Lisa was being dragged by her mother, Mrs Kim was showing and presenting the brunette to different groups with pride, and when the brunette managed to escape from her mother, Lisa appeared to take her with your friends. Jennie smiled, Lisa's face was something that was priceless. "I need it to be right now," she added with her eyes still on the brunette.

- I see - Kai had followed his line of sight and with a mischievous smile looked at the Kitten eyes who returned to pay attention to the boy - To tell the truth I'm a bit relieved, I didn't really want to move to New York, you know how much I like the sun...

- And the best whores are in Los Angeles - Jennie added, digging up the boy's secret.

- Hey - the boy raised his hands guilt-free - It wasn't me who said it, Charlee Sheen and Huge Grant agree with me - he said - Also if I pay they don't complain about the size like others - he accused with all the intention.

Jennie had to put up with a laugh at this - You know the size doesn't matter to me - she lied, if Jisoo had listened to her she wouldn't let it pass.

- I'm going to let that lie pass because it makes me feel good and because I care about something else - we had to think about the future.

- Tell me - Jennie said, turning her gaze to Lisa. The brunette had managed to escape from her parents but unfortunately she fell into the hands of Rosé who immediately took her to the dance floor and without any shame she rubbed herself on her, Jennie thought that the brunette was dancing in a strange way, which combined perfectly with her way of being, until she realized that it was her usual tremors that made her move. The businesswoman was reassured when she saw her sister rescue Lisa from the dancer and steer her away from the crowd for a drink. Like her parents, Ellie was aware of everything related to Lisa, well, not completely, but even so, the oldest of the sisters had taken a great affection for the brunette even without knowing her and when she saw her,

- But what will become of me? You know I'm not very good at working - the boy's stony face came out and made Jennie come out of her thoughts.

Jennie rolled her eyes - Don't worry, I'm going to talk to my father so that he can get you a position where you don't have to do a lot and it is well paid, you are not going to enjoy it like now, but at least it will reach you to dress like you like and pay for your whores - the talk was fluid, there was no secret between them.