Cap. 49 - Growing Families

* NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE LAST ONE *

...........................................................

Several hours later - In Los Angeles

- "Sorry that we have appeared so unexpectedly mom" - After a difficult trip and with great exhaustion, Jennie entered her parents' house in search of paternal relief. Alex was whimpering in her arms and a tattered Molly was clinging to her dress as if her little life depended on it. Seconds later, Russel was walking through the door with Beth and Sophie asleep in her arms. The man hurried to leave them in different armchairs for fear that they would fall due to lack of strength

- "Jenjen... daughter, I never want to hear you apologize for something like that. That's what your father and I are here for, so that you can turn to us for any inconvenience, plus you know that I love having the girls here" - Judy received her whole family with a little concern mixed with happiness for having her back. her daughter and her granddaughters in the huge and lonely house that only she and her husband occupied - "Do you know anything about Gloria?" - the woman asked immediately.

Judy had found out what had happened because of the call her daughter had made to her before getting on the plane to let her know that in a few hours they would be landing in Los Angeles and they would need their help to survive these days.

Jennie shook her head. Lisa left with Jisoo and Rosé for the hospital before Dad got to pick us up. I had a hard time convincing her to leave us, but in the state that Jisoo was in, she couldn't allow Rosé to deal with her alone, it was the only thing she was sure of - "We only know what Jisoo told us how she could about the call she received" -between paperwork, screaming , crying and sobbing, the south korean had told everything she knew - "Apparently it was a heart attack, but we don't know for sure" - she ended sadly as she nodded to the sign her father made her letting her know that he was going to put them to bed other girls - "As soon as I finish feeding Alex I'm going there..." - A snort from Molly stopped her and made the brunette look at the small blonde.

- "What about my granddaughter and her beautiful angry face?" - Judy anticipated her daughter and stooping as she could and with the time that her age allowed her she got to the level of her granddaughter while her daughter settled in a chair to breastfeed the smallest Manoban Kim.

Molly started gesturing and waving her arms angrily in any direction. Jennie rolled her eyes and couldn't help but smile at seeing her middle daughter like this. The blonde wasn't jealous at all of her sisters, except when it came to Jennie's attention. Molly wanted the brunette to be just for her and no one else.

- "Maa Ale! Miii Ale! Bee Ale! Hey everything! Molly nothing!" - whoops someone was jealous - "I... Maaa! wow! wow! Nothing" - she complained that the brunette lack of attention to her needs - "Me Maaa! saw! Maaa nothing and Ale everything" - evidently someone had taken her favorite place on her brunette mother's legs and not to mention the face she made when she saw her younger sister sucking her mother's breast, Lisa, she lowered her head and She was silent looking at the floor.

Judy looked at Jennie with a bit of a smile - "Does she look like me or is someone jealous of her sister?" - The businesswoman nodded, stroking Molly's head with her hand.

- "Molly honey, come to mom" - Jennie demanded receiving a soft nod. And to top it off, the little treacherous girl threw herself into her grandmother's arms as if she were a bag of potatoes, completing her rejection of her mother. Judy snuggled her into her arms giving her daughter a smile as Jennie rolled her eyes - "She's identical to Lisa" - she brayed, trying to get a sleeping Alex to drop her food. - "With them everything is a double effort" - she said happily. If there was one thing she loved, it was making her two blondes happy.