Cap. 24 - Pizza Came

Time Later - Jennie's Office...

Jennie had decided that she had better walk Lisa to the parking lot herself. Not because she didn't trust Olivia, but because firstly, the woman still hadn't come out of the stupor of seeing the tattoo artist naked and secondly, and not least, if the redhead accompanied the blonde, that way she could take advantage of the elevator to review the parts of the mouth that she loved about the other girl and let Lisa sculpt her mouth as she wanted, or she could take advantage of the low light of the car park to, leaning on the ice cream truck, go over the contour of the blonde's penis with her own hands and incidentally, she could also let Lisa retaliate by playing with her breasts for a while. Anyway, they did all that and a little more. All the fun ended when the parking lot guard turned on the beep that signals the entrance of a new car and the redhead gave her girl one last deep kiss to let her go all grumpy about her untreated erection.

The smile Jennie wore on her face as she walked through the building made more than one of her own employees suspicious. The redhead did not know if they looked at her for that or for her strange walk, whatever it is, Jennie wore it with pride, the smile because she had a girlfriend who made her fall in love more and more and her walk, because for her it was a medal of honor, not everyone receives the exclusive treatment of the rarón and lives to tell about it.

- Olivia... - She arrived at her secretary's desk

- Are you okay, Miss Kim? - The woman looked at her like a worried mother looks at her son.

Jennie raised an eyebrow and answered - I'm perfect Olivia, thanks for worrying...

- Are you sure? Because... excuse me if I get involved but... is that ... how to say... what I saw is... is... is... - the woman's concern could not find words.

- Olivia - Jennie stopped her - I'm fine. I appreciate your concern anyway - There was not so much trust between them - Did you finish with your tasks? - She asked her.

- Of course Miss Kim - she assured her proud of her own work - I have already cleared your agenda for today as you ordered me to and all urgent matters are already solved - she informed

- Perfect - said Jennie - Give the notice that all employees have the rest of the day off and after that you can retire, thank you very much for everything Olivia - she said to her employee - Any problem? - The woman had stared at her as if she were spitting fire from her mouth.

- Excuse me but... Could you repeat what you just said Miss Kim? - the woman asked respectfully

- Olivia - Jennie resigned - You haven't heard wrong or anything like that. My head is not in the right place to work this afternoon - Olivia's mischievous face said it all - Exactly! - Jennie guessed the thought - You know where my head is and that's why if I don't work, I can't force my employees to do it too, therefore free afternoon for everything, nothing happens if we don't work one afternoon - she announced leaving for her office - Take over please - she ordered softly. Olivia glanced at the phone, knowing she had a difficult task in store for her to convince employees that what she was saying was not a joke.

As soon as Jennie entered her office she found Jisoo gaze on her. The south korean was sitting on the desk and was looking at her seriously and with her arms crossed. Jennie responded by looking at her with the same seriousness. Jisoo was the first to break when a sneer came out of her mouth and she opened her arms to her friend.

- Chu.... - Jennie ran into the arms of her friend and they melted into a strong and welcoming embrace of those that they shared in true moments of need and that Jennie only remembered having shared with Jisoo five of them, one when they won their first National championship cheerleading, another when Jisoo confessed to Jennie her homosexuality, a third when Rosé told Jisoo that she was in love with Artie, the penultimate when she and Jennie hugged after the negative pregnancy test that the ex-brunette had to do because She thought she was pregnant with Kai and the fifth and last a few days ago after Rosie announced her courtship with Jungkook. This was the sixth in nearly twenty-five years of friendship -"I'm so happy" - Jennie confessed.