Cap. 11 - STOP GIVING IMPORTANCE TO MANOBAN

Several days later In the apartment.

- No mom, I'm not going to do that - it was Friday afternoon and Jennie was getting ready to receive her friends at the apartment. She hadn't seen them for several days, and Rosé and she had thought of inviting them to hang out. So, while Jisoo finished things at the office, the kitten eyes was dedicated to preparing various sandwiches, ordering the place a little, and checking the door every two by three to second if Lisa decided to appear, among other things. She was about to start preparing snacks when her mother called and she had been talking to her for over half an hour.

Both her mother and father were aware of everything that had happened with Lisa and although her father kept out of all opinion, mother had become the flag of the brunette - I said no mother - she used terms that demonstrated her lack of patience with the subject I don't want to talk to Manoban, just as you can see that she is not interested in talking to me. And I'm say this because she is obviously avoiding me. Since I saw her in her study we have not spoken again, we only shared on Sunday that we went to see Beth and....- It is seen that when she named the girl her mother said something - Did you receive the photo that I sent you? Did you see how beautiful it is? A smile appeared on Jennie's face... - If you saw how jealous Lisa got when Titi came running to hug me first, I swear all their faces are adorable.....

Jennie sighed at the next question - I told you we haven't talked, Lisa spends it outside the house, when she arrives she locks herself in that damn room she has and doesn't come out until all of us are in bed. When I wake up she sleeps peacefully, Her mouth made a funny face. It was becoming a habit for the kitten eyes to have breakfast watching Lisa sleep. The brunette had millions of poses and to top it off she was flooded with cushions, in fact more than once the kitten eyes thought that one of these had gotten between the brunette's legs and both she and the dancer were fooling around imagining that the supposed cushion was a super penis that Lisa hid. Only once when Jisoo also saw the cushion occupying that same place, Lisa managed to hear that the woman from south korea murmured "The only thing missing".

- No, mom, and it's the last time I want you to ask me the same thing, I'm not going to try to talk to her again, nor do I want to know more about her life. If things continue like this, this situation will last less than i thought - apparently everything was going well in the investor so bye to this apartment and bye Manoban - she said feeling like someone was knocking on the door - Well mom I have to leave you an..... YES I have already told you twenty times that the three of us are going to be at your mega anniversary party - Jennie rolled her eyes as she opened her friends and allow them in, gesturing that she was with her mother on the phone - Yes mother, We already reserved the tickets, tell Dad that i love him, Goodbye - end of conversation and a long sigh for the kitten eyes.

Jennie leaned back for a moment during the door and with her gaze on her noisy friends she was absorbed for a moment in her thoughts. Clearly the mission "stop giving importance to Manoban" was failing, since she last spoke with the tattoo artist who had not been able to get it out of her head. She had even tried to stay alone with the brunette a thousand times, but it was practically impossible, only Beth made them get together and during the time they shared only Jennie spoke with Beth or the little one with Lisa, the brunette dodged even the businesswoman's gaze. Oh God, how Jennie missed that look, twist and open....

- JENNIE! JENNIE! TO THE... - Jisoo interrupted as always - I've been talking to you for more than two hours - she asked, exaggerating.

- What do you want Chuu? - She thanked the woman from south korea for returning her to the mainland.

-I repeat for the fourteenth time, I left everything organized for tomorrow's meeting, only your signature is missing and BOOM! Our first success in New York - the woman from south korea was happy - Goodbye this filthy pigsty, goodbye to the weird world, goodbye to the stupid tattoo artist who harasses my Rosie and welcome to my penhouse in style - she celebrated