Cap. 16 - The Viper and the Myth

- WHAT THE FUCK? - The natural light of a beautiful sun pointed directly to her face, someone had dared to open the window - MOM! CAN I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING? - A Jennie all dishevelled and trying to cover her eyes had come out from between the sheets to tear to pieces whoever had dared to wake her. The businesswoman grabbed a pillow to throw at her mother but Mrs. Kim skillfully dodged it.

- I'm not hiring a beautiful muscular bun to train me in vain, my daughter - She explained, dodging the second cushion.

- But mom, we're sleepy! - OKAY?

- It's time to wake up Jenjen, it's one o'clock and lunch will be ready in shortly - the woman announced with a melodic voice.

- Mom, we are not fifteen for you to come and wake us up to go to school... - Who knows why the kitten eyes spoke in the plural. The confusion face of the older blonde spoke for itself.

- We are sleepy? To wake them up? You and who else? Did you sleep with someone Jennie? Your father is not going to like it at all - She raised her eyebrow showing that it was a skill that was passed down from generation to generation.

Jennie frowned - Wait a minute.... - She turned her head quickly inspecting the room she was in - I didn't lie in this bed, I lay in the one in the guest room with... with Lis... LISAAA!! - She jumped out of bed faster than her mother had ever seen her do it.

- If I had known that Lisa was going to make you get up quickly, I would have picked her up first - her mother said, holding back her laughter.

- It's not funny mom - Jennie protested looking in her suitcase for something to wear - That damn brunette always gets her way, I warned her not to change my bed - From what little I had seen, the day was going to be beautiful to enjoy it In the pool, therefore, she grabbed her her Green two piece which was her favorite and left a lot of skin in the air, she was going to make Lisa suffer for disobeying her once again. She went to the bathroom to change. Her mother followed her but stayed on the other side.

Apparently Judy was going to spend the whole day with her eyebrow raised - I didn't know they slept together - it was a question disguised as an affirmation

Apparently Judy was going to spend the whole day with her eyebrow raised - I didn't know they slept together - it was a question disguised as an affirmation. Mrs. Kim heard noises in the bathroom and waited patiently for her daughter to come out to answer her.

- We do not - She answered as soon as she left - That is, yes we slept in the same bed, but we only slept and generally a mountain of pillows separated us - she explained she could without referring to the brunette's member while she covered her bikini with a simple white beach dress.