Cap. 30 : This far we come!!

Jennie dropped into the booth chairs, the dance had exhausted her - What are you doing? - She looked at how Lisa was standing in front of her with a hand on her back. Obviously the former brunette never realized that that hand had a good grip on the box that contained the beautiful engagement ring bought from Tiffany - Come here love - Jennie urged her, she wanted to return to the kisses quickly.

Lisa shook her head in the negative - I want... it's my turn... I want... it's my turn to give you the garment - she said nervously.

Jennie looked around - "Here?" - I was not sure that the area was suitable to do what the blonde wanted.

Lisa nodded - It's... it's easy - she said - you just have to say that... you just have to say yes and that's it - she added as if nothing had happened.

Jennie frowned - "Can't I say no?" - She asked trying to think what the deception was.

- No - sentenced the blonde - Your garment is... is to answer only yes - she repeated taking a breath, now she only needed to kneel.

The blonde's body began to drop...

- HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAVE A GREAT HAPPY BIRTHDAY! - Lisa got up quickly, squeezing the box in her hands again. As soon as she fully rejoined, she saw Rosé and Jisoo enter with a huge cake in their hands. Near them were Jungkook and Dean. The candles on the cake were lit and behind them came all of Jennie's friends who were in the apartment that time, plus a lot of people that the blonde didn't know - YOU WILL FULFILL THEM DEAR JENNIE! HAVE A HAPPY BIRTHDAY! - The blonde immediately stepped back allowing Jisoo and the dancer to come over for Jennie to blow out the candles.

The redhead had a strange feeling, her eyes were between Lisa and her friends - Did you know about this? - She asked the blonde grabbing her hand. Lisa quickly denied, she didn't like this at all but if her girlfriend was happy there was nothing to do.

- It's a surprise! Big ass Redhead blows already, I'm getting tired of having this stupid cake! - Due to the music, none of the three girls managed to hear Lisa murmur how perfect Jennie's butt was - Seulgi called Rosie to ask for your phone number and incidentally told us about the reservation of the rari in this place - said the South Korean looking sideways at Lisa - Just one call and I organized everything. Can Kim Jisoo handle everything or not? - Jisoo was proud while Lisa was planning a way to contact her employee to fire her.

- Make three wishes Jenjen! - Rosie encouraged her to blow out the candles.

Jennie smiled and took a breath to blow out the twenty-five candles. Everyone in the room clapped and Lisa had to let go of her girlfriend so that she could receive the greetings of all the people who wanted to congratulate her.

Little did all this bother her while the businesswoman's smile was still in place, the problem came when Lisa saw the stupid boy with the strange hairstyle approach with his seductive smile and walking as if he took all the eyes of the place. Lisa hated that boy more than anyone, well she didn't like the other tall man either - That was Finn - but at least it wasn't about eating Jennie every time he saw her

- Jennie! - Teahyung greeted her, opening her arms to hug the former brunette - Good to see you and on top of that in so much detail - the boy's eyes went to the businesswoman's cleavage and Lisa had to force herself to put her feet on the floor.

The blonde hated that Jennie's smile was still there even though the boy was there and said things that Lisa didn't approve of - Teahyung - The redhead returned the greeting and let the boy hug her. Lisa could see that the boy wanted to kiss Jennie on the mouth but she easily dodged him and put her cheek on him. The boy noticed and laughed out loud. Lisa thought the boy looked good. He was tall and had a marked physique. He was dressed in expensive, modern clothes, and both his skin color and hairstyle perfectly matched the bad boy look that appealed to almost all women. The blonde saw her girlfriend interact with the boy and saw the perfect couple, she did not even reach Teahyung's heels - How are you, Teahyung? - Jennie's voice snapped her out of her thoughts.