Cap. 19 - 5 deaths + 5 mistakes = 1 regret

Monday night - New apartment :

- HOME SWEET HOME! - Jisoo towards her entrance to the new apartment. Rosé and Jennie came after them with less enthusiasm for saying next to nothing. After leaving the old apartment they went to eat something to wait for the hired moving crew to do their job. It wasn't until three hours later that Jennie was told that everything was ready - THIS IS LIFE! - added the south korean woman, walking around the place with her open arms - THIS IS LUXURY! - Anyone who was watching or listening would think that the place was bathed in gold - THIS IS THE PALACE THAT THE GREAT KIM JISOO DESERVES! - Her delusions of grandeur made an appearance.

- It's not that bad either - Rosé made the south korean come down a bit from the clouds.

- What's not that bad, you say? BY GOD ROSÉ! LOOK AT THIS ROOM! - The apartment had a huge living room, the walls were painted a neat white and a lovely modern lamp hung from the ceiling.

- I liked the living room in Lisa's apartment - said Rosé.

The south korean woman turned a deaf ear to the dancer's comment and continued inspecting -WOW! LOOK AT THIS DECORATION! - On the smooth walls were paintings that both Jisoo and Jennie easily recognized unlike the dancer. The redhead could make out a rather poorly made copy of "The Kiss" by Gustav Klimt.

- I liked the decoration of Lisa's apartment - Rosé pointed out again.

Jisoo gave a nice, loud snort, - Please, that can't be called decoration. You can not say decoration to walls without plastering, or painting, much less the spider webs that hung from them.

- OH, GOD! OH, GOD! CHECK THIS OUT! LOOK AT THAT VIEW! - The south korean woman did not take long to press a button on a small control that was on a table with a small lamp and the translucent curtains of a huge window were opened. Actually this was the reason for the high price of the apartment beyond the location. One of the walls was entirely made of glass and formed a huge window that showed almost the entire city. The curtains that covered the view were cream-colored and made of a translucent fabric, apparently the windows were equipped with blackout or something like that they had explained to Jisoo.

 The curtains that covered the view were cream-colored and made of a translucent fabric, apparently the windows were equipped with blackout or something like that they had explained to Jisoo

- I don't like it - Rosie observed. - There are no longer the nice guys from the apartment across the street, who yelled nice things at me or played mimicry with me - she said wistfully.

Jisoo looked at her annoyed - Those guys are shit Rosie, nothing nice - she clarified - And the signs were not mimicry, much less a game - more than once the south koreans had answered them with their own signs.

When Rosie was about to protest again, the south korean woman interrupted her - Besides, that's the least of it ... - BY GOD! LOOK AT THESE FLOORS! LOOK AT THESE FURNITURE! - The floors of the apartment were all made of fine wood. In the middle of the room, near the huge window, there were two giant ivory-colored armchairs, facing each other and only separated by a not so small but low, round table with glass in the center, which had a rather rare but luxurious at its center, something like a candy box much like Albus Dumbledor's pensive if you ask me. On the side of one of the armchairs there was a tall lamp and on them several pillows lined with a very interesting zebra-style print.