Cap. 35 - The last challenge?

In some beauty parlour in Los Angeles

- "Can you believe it? Can you believe it?" - Jennie repeated the same question over and over again trying to get the attention of one of the women who were next to her - "Can you believe it?" "her" - She repeated this time with a mocking tone. The businesswoman had her entire head wrapped in aluminum foil and had been placed under several red spotlights that emitted heat. Lisa's girlfriend had a magazine in her hands whose pages were suffering the fury of a Kim because Jennie passed them from one side to the other without caring about its content and much less if her hand was left with a loose page. Judy was next to her with People magazine in her hands and her head was in the same condition as her daughter, The woman seemed not to pay attention to Jennie's complaints and instead had been very excited reading the news of the birth of Kim and Kanye's daughter. On the other side of Jennie was Jisoo. The South Korean was the other woman accompanying her in the same row of heat lamps, but unlike the Kim women, Jisoo only had a few strands of hair wrapped in foil and wasn't enjoying any gossip, but rather in one of her her hands held the purchase and sale contract for the part they thought would take over Tiffany & Co and in another a yellow highlighter with which he highlighted the most interesting parts of what he was reading. Apparently the South Korean was reviewing the writing point by point so that nothing was overlooked.

- "AAAAAAAAAAAA!" - Jennie stifled a cry of fury at the magazine in her hands that did not move a hair at all to the two people who were next to her, but it did to the blonde dancer in front of her and who was letting her sculpts be sculpted. nails by a young girl who was focused on trying to make Rosie's nails in the latest fashion without her task being affected by what the rest of the women in the salon were talking about, which was practically impossible.

- "Jenjen...." - Rosie tried but Jennie interrupted her by sticking her head out of the magazine.

- "I can't believe it myself!" - She affirmed- "My girlfriend, the woman I love, the woman with whom I am going to have a child..."

- "Praise the Lord!" - For a second Judy stopped looking at the magazine to make a prayer to heaven.

- "...the woman who makes love to me in an incredible way..." - continued Jennie

- "Praise the weirdo!" - This time it was Jisoo who left the contract to raise a prayer for Lalisa's member

- "...the woman who makes me the happiest being on this planet, makes me hate her with three stupid words... 'she's my friend'...'she's my friend' - She ended up making fun of the way her girlfriend referred to Julian Tiffany

- "Jennie..." - Rosé reproached her - "You don't hate Lili" - she reminded her as if Jennie didn't know.

- "No, I don't hate her" - she agreed - "I love her with everything I thought I could never love someone" - she affirmed - "But it makes me desperate. Lalisa Manoban drives me crazy... AAAAAAAAA!" - She muffled another cry in the magazine.

- "Don't listen to her Rosie Posie" - Jisoo got in - "Jennie is just jealous because someone wants to take her dick and fill it with diamonds" - she said - "Which I wouldn't do, I like it raw like that, with all its monstrous size shining" - She added.

- "Jisoo..." - Jennie had made a ruckus with her magazine - "First of all, I'm not jealous and secondly, you don't have to like something you haven't seen and that doesn't belong to you, okay?" - Her voice did not tremble.