Cap. 43 - Coconut or Full?

Fifteen minutes later

Lisa was sitting idly on one of the lounge chairs by the garden pool, intently watching her girlfriend's every move with Kai. Jennie and the boy chatted amusingly on the other side of the pool, a little further away, directly in front of the brunette. The brunette had positioned herself in such a way that her girlfriend could see every provocative caress that Kai gave Jennie and that the businesswoman did not dodge at all. From time to time the brunette passed her hands through the boy's marked arms causing the blonde to put extreme force in her grip to not go and punch the boy in the face.

"Behave yourself Lisa" were the words that the blonde remembered with Jennie's voice and that made her stop.

But when the brunette's laugh echoed through the garden, Lisa tensed up and bit her mouth with every rose the stupid boy handed to who was supposed to be her future wife. Not to mention what it did to Lisa that the boy's mouth was so close to Jennie's ear. Her tattoo artist was sure that her soul had left her body and she was running like an expectrum patronus to protect Jennie. Protection that she should be giving, but instead, Lisa, she had to be watching her daughters, or that was what Jennie had told her to do and the least Lisa was doing. Beth and Sophie bossed Molly around enough, and besides, the four grandparents plus the two twins were around the pool, too.

Lisa glanced quickly at her daughters, then at the elders. The women laughed at whatever anecdote the twins were telling while nearby Russel and Marco had taken on the difficult task of inflating each of the inflatable animals Molly and Lisa had purchased. Until now the count was, four whales, two crocodiles and a pink dolphin, and there were still quite a few. Lisa watched Molly run around with the dog in her arms while Beth and Sophie challenged her and she was calm, everything was normal. Well, almost everything, because that stupid man was still trying to conquer her future non-wife.

- "Can you stop looking at them like that?" - Jisoo had gotten tired of the sad faces Lisa made while Kai shamelessly groped Jennie.

Lisa didn't say anything, she didn't take her eyes off the couple either, she just limited herself to shrugging her shoulders and holding on tight to the deck chair every time the boy touched her girlfriend.

Jisoo rolled her eyes and without hesitation patted the blonde on the head.

Lisa turned immediately and looked at the enraged south korean - "Why... why... why..."

- "Why... why.... Why..." - Jisoo imitated Lisa with treachery and mockery - "You deserve it for being weird" - she said raising her hand to stop any word that could come out of the blonde - "And before any weird word comes out of your rariboca I'm going to explain something to you" - The south korean clarified, who turned her eyes when the blonde shrugged her shoulders again as if nothing mattered to her.

- "Your idiotic girlfriend..."

- "It's not... Jennie is not an idiot" - Jennie is perfect for her.

At this point Jisoo thought she was going to have to keep her eyes rolling permanently - "Listen to me, something weird, this is going to work like this, I talk and you listen, okay? And I don't want a shrug of the shoulders in response. Do you hear me or has the terrible weirdo that you have between your legs grown in such a way to look at your brunette that it has come to cover your ears?" - The south korean she had to hold back the smile when the blonde took the time to look at the state of her bulge.

- "okay" - Lisa agreed. There was nothing to lose by listening to Jisoo if Jennie was going to continue to be angry with her anyway and on top of that she was going to do everything possible to make her angrier by allowing herself to be conquered by that boy.