Cap. 13 - The beautiful Princess and defected Prince

At dawn - In the apartment

Jennie moved from one side of the bed to the other, turning to the right, then to the left, stretching her legs, then snuggling them again, putting her arms to one side, then to the other, until finally leaving them under her head and finally stoo...

Jennie moved from one side of the bed to the other, turning to the right, then to the left, stretching her legs, then snuggling them again, putting her arms to one side, then to the other, until finally leaving them under her head and finally stood still staring at the ceiling. Until she got tired and started again the movements that she had already repeated a hundred times. She did not seem to find a suitable position to sleep and above all, her mind did not seem to want to rest. She was aware that since Lisa had appeared in her life, the kitten eyes was no longer the same as before. It was like a fantasy tale, Jennie already had it all put together in her head.

The story of a beautiful princess who, blinded by luxuries and money, little by little, was burying her true self in layers and layers of ambition and unscrupulousness. One day she looked at herself in the mirror and could see that she had changed, instead of her sculptural and marked body, she could see the body of a slender old woman, who used a cane and it was even difficult for her to straighten up because of her enormous hump. Her beautiful eyes had wrinkles marked by years and her perfect nose had been replaced by one that was huge and had several warts on it. An ugly old woman, that was what her ambition, money and lack of love had made her, an ugly old woman.

Until one day, a defeated and wounded prince falls into her hands and he is in charge of putting her back on her feet, of curing him and protecting him so that he can fight again. Little by little she falls in love with the prince and with each sigh that he pulls from her, with each caress that she dedicates to him, features of the young and beautiful princess Jennie appear and return,

"Prince Lisa," Jennie murmured with a grimace of laughter. The amount of things that her prince provoked in her were infinite, from tenderness, to laughter, from jealousy to great passions, from wanting to send her to shit, to wanting to make love to her over and over and a thousand times more. But never, the kitten eyes never thought that all the feelings she had felt that night when she heard Lisa speak to her parents, or rather yell at them, were going to enter her. I love Lisa for every part of her difficult life that she recounted, and with the same intensity that she loved her, admired and thanked her that the tattoo artist was standing alive right now.

It's that the kitten eyes found it incredible, it wasn't possible, it wasn't fair, that at the age of five Jennie's problems were having the most expensive backpack or doll in the garden, while Lisa was fighting for a plate of food, or that at thirteen her biggest concern was that her breasts did not grow at the same rate as other girls, while Lisa endured abuse in the different homes that received her - Damn - she said without realising that she had said it out loud .

- Can you stay still, KimGay? - The woman from south korea reproached her - Between the size of your ass and your permanent movements you don't let me sleep - she complained, moving away from the kitten eyes to snuggle up more on the dancer's back.