Cap. 2 - Look, Twist, Open

Tomorrow we are moving - She assured without a hint of doubt in her lone at the same time that the front door opened

- Who is going to move into MY apartment? - The current tenant made an appearance.....

- Jisoo and the saleswoman immediately turned their heads towards the voice they had heard, in fact Jisoo did it so fast that her neck hurt. Of course she hide the pain by transforming the grimace into a subtle smile.

But unlike the other two, Jennie turned slowly and with the most calm that characterized her. She did not tremble when doing business for gigantic sums, much less was she going to do it when kicking the unpleasant account of HER apartment.. Or at least she believed, because the tremor, I say tornado, the earthquake, what do I say earthquake, which ran through her entire body as soon as her eyes found the body and face of the tenant, throwing away the previous calm and temperance. In just two seconds, that tall dark body that had been stuck in the front door, had managed to make her feel what in her 24 years of life she had not felt. With just one look, the tall brunette who was only 18 steps away, Jennie quickly calculated.

- Can you tell me who the hell you are? Jisoo's voice brought the three women out of their different thoughts - Did you have a date with Chris Brown or something?- She asked again, who had clearly fixed her eyes on the bruises, scratches and small cuts that occupied the largest surface of the brunette's face, although the injuries were not recent, they gave her face a gloomy appearance.

She is Lalisa Manoban, she is the one who lives here - Before the tenant could answer, the real estate agent rushed the introductions to try to easy the moment - Miss Manoban, are you okay? - She asked taking several steps towards the brunette. As Soon as she saw that the saleswoman walked several steps towards her, the tenant backed away quickly away from any inquisition. The wall made her unable to go back further and she was grateful that the woman had stopped her advance when noticed her discomfort- Why are they in my house? - She asked again to no one in particular.

It was the only thing Lisa was going to say, to then rest against the wall, waiting for one of the other women to explain why they were there while she was dedicated to inspecting them from her place. When she met Jennie's evaluating gaze, she decided it was better to keep her head down, her eyes told too many stories that she did not want to remember herself. On the other hand, Jennie closed the distance a little without taking her eyes off the other girl, not because she didn't want to, she simply couldn't.

- Miss Manoban - the saleswoman cleared her throat before continuing to speak - understand that you informed my boss that you had no problem having roommates - she said

Far from answering, Lisa just nodded her head.

- Okay - continued the real estate agent - These ladies - pointed to Jennie and Jisoo in a useless way because Lisa still did not look at them - they want to move tomorrow, if there are no inconveniences of course - she added, looking at the brunette again and obtaining the same indifference before - Do you want to interview them or ask them any questions? - What more did she want someone to give the two women who had been her nightmare for several hours a hard time.

Again speechless Lisa just raised her shoulders, shrugging off what the woman was saying.

Sighing, the saleswoman continued - Well, once the problems are over, I think there is nothing left but....

- Mhmmm - Jennie's throat stopped her- Finished the problems, she said? - She asked without taking her eyes off the brunette - think they have not started yet - She added, hoping to receive the attention of the highest of those present in the room but without any success because Lisa was still very entertained looking at the floor.