Cap. 48 - L + J = X

A few days later - Meters away from Lisa's tattoo studio

- "CAN YOU HURRY BRUNETTE BIGG..." - the baby in her arms stopped her - "BIG ASS" - Jisoo had been the first to leave her nice car to go to the tattoo shop. She got her niece out of the safety car from the back seat and started to walk but had to turn back when she went to make a funny comment to her partner about the hideous leggings being worn by a woman just across the street in front of her and She realized that she was walking alone. She stalked with Alex stumbling in her arms back to the car, only to find Jennie checking herself in the mirror for the nineteenth time in the short walk from the office to the tattoo shop.

- "Give me a second" - Jennie asked, taking her makeup out of her bag for a touch up.

Jisoo sighed and leaned her forehead against Jennie's window before kissing Alex's head. The little girl anxiously sucked on her rattle without caring how long her mother took. Jisoo planned to stay calm and be patient until she saw how her partner took the comb out of her bag - "Jennie... For God's sake.... For the twentieth time, you look as beautiful as someone as big ass... with a big tail like you can look. The weirdo is going to be drooling for you even if you wear a bag of chips and put on makeup like a whore... like a woman from the street, which by the way is what you look like now..." - With a swipe she took the mascara from her hands. friend

- "HEARS!" - Jennie didn't like it at all - "Kim Jisoo give me that back right now" - Nobody took anything out of Jennie Kim's hands. Well that was before, because now she was sure that if she had the book with all the answers to life in her hands and one of her three daughters or Lisa slapped it out of her hand, she wouldn't care. mind to. Alex's laugh made her frown disappear in less than two thousandths of a second. The baby's laugh was as beautiful as the little girl with light skin like hers but with the same hair and eyes as Lisa.

Jisoo did nothing but laugh while looking at her friend's false threat - "My God Jen, since you are a mother and you are in love with the bearer of the terrible hammer you have lost all your evil" - The south korean laughed but in reality she was very proud of her friend. Jisoo raised Alex to face her - "Isn't that right little ass? Isn't it true that since your mom is crazy about your other mom's weirdness, she's become a softie?" - The voice of the south korean was the most ridiculous thing in the world and not to mention the slug face that Jisoo put on when Alex let out a million babble per second.

Jennie just rolled her eyes and slapped back what had been taken from her, taking advantage of the fact that her daughter was keeping her partner distracted - "Look who's talking, miss, I have to run away from a business meeting because Rosé wants an impromptu picnic in the park. or start the party without me because my daughter wants us to cook together" - it was Jennie's turn to laugh and Jisoo to roll her eyes. If there was a pull-up competition, clearly Jennie and Jisoo were the winners.

- "Anyway" - She downplayed it and returned to position her niece on her hips - "Can we go now? I want to see my other nieces" - she sentenced leaning on the car and turning her back on Jennie

- "Tell me how I look. And tell me the truth because I need Lis to see me and jump on me, so take a breath and tell me I look desirable" - again she looked in the mirror at the same time that she adjusted her hair and then adjusted the neckline of her tight navy blue dress .

 And tell me the truth because I need Lis to see me and jump on me, so take a breath and tell me I look desirable" - again she looked in the mirror at the same time that she adjusted her hair and then adjusted the neckline of her tight navy blue d...