Cap. 12 - The in-laws

This chapter is going to be one of long and the intense one so far. So enjoy.....

______&&&____&&&_____&&&_____

Sunday evening - In the apartment

- Did you see her face? She was happy when we told her - the first to enter the apartment and jump on the couch was Rosé. They had gotten up very early to wake up the boys from the convent with a surprise breakfast courtesy of Mrs: Kim and She stayed all day until Sister Ana threw them out.

- Beth couldn't believe it, she asked if it was true about twenty times and when sister Anna confirmed it, she jumped on the bed - Jennie followed her friend on the couch - yes she and Lis, which of the two jumped higher? - Rosie asked looking at her friend Jennie smiled without realizing it, remembering Beth and Lisa's bed jumps -It's true. - The truth was that, since Mrs: Kim got through her contacts, permission for both Beth and Sophie to spend a weekend in the apartment that the four girls lived in, the only thing the businesswoman had done was imagine Lisa's face when she found out. Both Rosé and she, and even Jisoo herself, had decided that the best thing was to tell the three of them together, and so it was, before leaving home they did so and the number of laughs that Jennie released was incomparable with the number of times Lisa gave her. hugged in gratitude.
- I like your face when you think of Lis - said Rosé

Jennie just looked at her - What face? - Asked playing dumb
- Silly face, it is a face that I have never seen you put on before - She answered

Far from changing the subject, Jennie decided to be honest - I don't know what's wrong with her...Chaeyoung....

- Are you sure? - The dancer refuted her - I think you do know - She said

The businesswoman shook her head - Jisoo is right, we are very different, we have different lives. We are leaving soon...

- Really Jennie? - The dancer looked at her seriously - Are you really going to follow the advice of someone who is so terrified of having a relationship that every night she invents a different disease so that I can stay with her instead of going out with Jungkook? - Jennie laughed when she remembered the supposed "clitoris" that Jisoo had invented the night before to stop prevent from dating the tattoo artist. The woman from south korea alleged that her alleged lack of sex was causing her clitoris to squeeze and lose life. When Rosé reminded her that the day before she had seen her leave the apartment on the first floor, Jisoo had to shut her mouth and smoke her ex-lover's exit.

- But Rosie, none of us is trained for relationships. Look at you, going out desperate with the first boy who kills Jisoo out of jealousy - the brunette lowered her head in shame - And then there is me, three years of girlfriend with a stupid man whom I have not seen for months and which I do not care at all - At least she recognised it - And then this Lisa... Lisa is so... so... So...

- Rare - both laughed at what Rosé added as if the woman from south korea had said it.

- Yes, but it is also adorable, it has millions of faces that melt me or make me laugh, it is also very good... - Rosé nodded quickly - And it protects me.... God Did you see how she grabbed my arm when we were going to cross a Street? The chair pulls me out, opens the car door for me, treats me like a princess - silly face again. - And how does she play with Beth and Sophie? They adore her! - again the dancer agreed

- I love to see how she teaches Beth to tattoo - recalled Rosé
Jennie nodded - I love it when she gets jealous because Beth comes to me first or because she tells me something in secret - she added

- You know that Beth does it on purpose right? - They had all guessed the little girl's attention.
- Of course - Jennie river - She looks like me, she likes to make Lisa jealous - she said even with a smile on her face. Smile that had been on her face for a long time already, in fact it started to come out since Lisa went to her office exactly - Did you see that at night we always argue about who sleeps in the armchair and who sleeps in bed and everything ends in two? sleeping the couch? - She asked her friend - Well I swear I don't know how she does, but I always wake up in my bed. I don't know when she does it, or how she gets me up and I even drink a lot of coffee to last longer and not fall asleep before her, but nothing works - she explained smiling - Do you know what's the worst? That I wait all day for that moment - she confessed - I like to see her make a wall in between with the cushions.