♧ Notice me senpai! ♧

* Warning!: None~

* Notes:You have a notable fashion sense.  

[A/n: Ahhhh! Man this picture of Juuzou is just too hot!!!! *Nose bleeds* *dies*]

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

Another beautiful day went by and yet Y/n got unnoticed by her crush. Relatable, isn't it?

"Oi y/n! Suzuya senpai is coming this way, don't you wanna see him~", Yuri said teasingly.

"What's the use bro? He doesn't even know that I exist...", y/n said.

"But didn't you introduced yourself to Suzuya senpai once?"

"Yeah but I'm sure he doesn't even remember...", y/n said while pouting.

"Huh? Why do you think so?"

"Well, he doesn't even looks at me when we come across each other!!!!", y/n said while whimpering.

Yuri ruffled y/n's hair, "Aww there there... don't worry~ I am sure he will notice you one day!"

"And I don't want to wait for that 'one day'!!! Dude I'm going to change my crush! I'm done simping over investigator Suzuya!! Hmphh!"

"What's stopping you? I mean you should try moving on... look around yourself so many handsome boys and hot girls~ hey! Why don't you try Sasaki? He is cute too~"

"Yeah... Sasaki is cute and all but just like Suzuya he's out of my range."

"Hehe then die single~"

"Yuri you aren't helping!!"

"Hey hey why don't you tell me about the time when you first introduced yourself to Investigator Suzuya?"

"Nevermind, that's the most embarrassing part of my whole life!! And didn't I already told you about it earlier?"

"No! I asked about it before but your answer was too clumsy as if you were speaking the language of aliens!"

"Ok ok let's go to the canteen and there we will talk about it!"

"Okayyyy~ and I'm hungry too!"

~Flashback~

11th November, It was the day of auction where Investigator Mutsuki and Investigator Suzuya had to dress up like women for their mission. Majority of the CCG was busy with the Action mopping-up operation and a few were staying in the CCG to look after it.

Y/n, who is not a participant of this operation. She was walking towards a room with a few files in her hand and was talking with someone through her cell phone.

"Yes mama, don't worry about it... yeah I might be late today so don't wait for me...", she was busy with her phone while she entered into a wrong room, "Yeah, don't worry I-", the first thing she saw after entering the wrong room was Investigator Suzuya changing his cloth and apparently was shirtless. Y/n's phone dropped down but thanks to the investigator, he caught it before it could hit the floor, he gave her a sweet smile and handed her the phone, "Ma-mama I will c-call you later...", and her face was already reddened by the view, "Investigator Suzuya I am very very sorry for entering into the wrong room... I am extremely sorry!", as she was about to exit the room Suzuya stopped him.

"Wait! Umm... can you help me a bit?"

Though she was not looking at him, yet she replied, "Y-yeah sure... what h-help do you want?"

"At least look at me while answering!"

"No! First cover yourself!"

"Oh oh sorry.", he wrapped the dress around him which he was about to wear in the auction, "Now look at me."