♧ Good Night! ♧

* Warning!: Blood, gore~ 

* Notes: Use your preferred pronoun.

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

It was late evening and the moon was shining bright, y/n was standing on CCG's terrace lost in her own thoughts but someone's sweet voice interrupted her.

"Hey! What are you doing here all alone?"

Y/n looked behind her to see one of the higher officials and she immediately bowed her head in front of that person to show respect, "Good evening Special class Investigator Suzuya!"

"Oh yeah good evening~"

"Uh... S-sorry I was just passing some time... I- I think I should go."

"No it's ok! After all I'm the one who interrupted!"

"So... should I leave? I mean you came here for some reason too isn't it?", Y/n asked.

"Yeah... the same reason, time pass~ and no you don't need to leave. By the way how do you know my name?"

"Sir, the whole CCG knows you..."

"OH! And what's your name?", Juuzou stood beside her.

"Oh sorry I forgot to introduce myself... I am third class investigator, Useless Y/n.", Y/n forced a smile. 

"Well, that's not a very good way to introduce yourself to someone."

"uh...yeah I know..."

"And... Why did you said that the whole CCG knows me?"

He himself doesn't know that he is famous.Wow..., Y/n thought, "Sir be-"

"Call me Juuzou."

"umm... Juuzou Sir-"

"Just 'Juuzou' is enough."

"OKAY okay! So sir I mean Juuzou... you are one of the most renowned investigator in the CCG and also you are known as CCG's reaper so everyone knows you..."

"Wow I didn't knew I was popular among the investigators! By the way I haven't seen you before."

"Yeah... It's because I am new here... like two or half month has passed..."

"So do you come to the terrace every day?", Juuzou curiously asked.

"Yeah pretty much..."

"So, have you got a quinque yet?"

"Uh... yeah but it has been given to me, I didn't earned it..."

"Ah I see~", Juuzou patted on y/n's head, "Don't worry if you will work hard you will get your own Quinque soon~", y/n was a bit surprised when Juuzou patted her head because she didn't knew Juuzou much and above that she didn't expected a sudden affection from Juuzou.

"Uh yeah..."

"And don't call yourself Ms. Useless; it kinda ruins your  cute name."

"Actually in person I am really a useless human..."

"And why do you think so?"

"I don't think! It's just fact!", Juuzou looked at y/n and she appeared to be sad, so Juuzou decided to comfort her.

"Hey, do you know at first I was hated by everyone!"

"Huh? But everyone respects and admires you as far as I have seen..."

"Yeah! Because I have worked hard to gain all those respect~ so why don't you work hard too to prove yourself and other people wrong who call you useless?"