♤ Forgive me- Part 1 ♤

* Warning!: lil spoiler~

* Notes: Ignore the pronouns if you want to.

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

It was the time when everyone faced the aftermath of the operation conducted by the CCG in the 20th ward, targeting the ghoul organization and coffee shop Anteiku, the main target of the operation was to kill the owl.

Many of them died, many of them were not found, some of them were heavily injured and some were in a critical condition, among the ones who were in a critical condition, was Mr. Yukinori Shinohara, y/n's father. Both Mrs. Shinohara and y/n came to visit Mr. Shinohara in the hospital but Mrs. Shinohara decided to visit Juuzou too, whom Shinohara loved like his own child.

"Juuzou...?", Mrs. Shinohara called out.

Juuzou got down from his wheelchair and bowed his head in front of Mrs. Shinohara, "I'm sorry. This wouldn't have happened if I did my job properly."

"Raise your head, Juuzou. I'm the wife of an investigator. No matter what happens, I'm ready for it. That man...he thought of you as if you were his own child. Take your time and rest"

"I am really sorry I acted recklessly I-"

"Juuzou...I already said that I'm ready for whatever happens you don't need to apologize me anymore... I think you should talk with y/n too... but I won't force you to talk to her..."

"Y/n? She is here too?"

"Yeah she is here...She is now with her father..."

"Mrs. Shinohara can you take me there? I feel like I should apologize to her too...", Mrs. Shinohara agreed to it and took Juuzou to Shinohara's room.

When they both entered his room they saw Y/n standing near her father's bed, "Y/n... Juuzou wants to talk to you...", y/n didn't looked at her mother or Juuzou, "I have nothing to say to anyone!", Mrs. Shinohara knew that both Juuzou and y/n needed to talk to each other, so she pushed Juuzou's Wheelchair inside the room and she got out of that room before closing the door.

"Y/n...", Juuzou called out.

She glared at Juuzou, "Why are you still here?"

"I... I wanted to apologize to you..."

"FOR WHAT? Believe me at this moment, you are the least person I wanna see...". Juuzou went a bit near Y/n by wheeling his wheelchair and then bowed in front of y/n by kneeling down on the ground and touching his head on the floor, his head was a few centimeters away from y/n's foot and she was shocked by this act, "Juuzou, what are you doing?!"

"I-I am sorry! I was being too reckless... this situation could have been avoided if I would have listened to him... I really am sorry...", y/n clenched her fists and tears were welling up in her eyes, "... I should have died then... only because he tried to save me, he got badly injured... only if he would've let me die..."

Y/n's POV ~

"...only if he would've let me die...", those words made me feel guilty, how am I supposed to hate someone like him? How?

At that moment my hands were trembling, my eyes couldn't stop itself from shedding tears, "Juuzou...Please raise your head up... please...", he raised his head a bit and looked at me, even he was shedding tears.

"I am... I am sorry...", I couldn't hear those words anymore, I kneeled down to his height and hugged him tightly and he hugged me back. We both were crying on each other's shoulders.