Chapter-2

The next day (y/n POV)
A guard came and woke me up by throwing water at me. I got startled and immediately stood up. He just laughed and left the food and the room.

I sat down on the bed, a sign left my mouth. "Nice way to wake me up..."
I lowered my head. I sat down and started to eat the food when s gaurd came and said.

"Hurry up guys! We don't have time!" The guards shouted. I got up and and wore a belt that usually Mairas usually wear.

I really didn't have anything else to wear. I just wore a given black t-shirt above my clothes.

I came out of the jail and stood in line with everyone else. There was a girl infront of me that looked like had been beaten alot.

I had a few bandage in my pocket of the dress and applied it on of her wounds. "This will heal quickly"

She turned around and smiled at me. I smiled back and asked her name. "Lilith" I nodded. "I am y/n. By the way you have such a beautiful name" She laughed. Lilith was about to say something but got cut off by the gaurds.

"We will be going to the main hallway today. The Prince and The going to be Princess will be standing there. NO ONE should look at them" we all nodded as we made our way to the hallway.

It was the same one. I didn't really see anyone standing there. I just nodded to myself, took the wet cloth and started to work. Currently cleaning the windows.

While I was cleaning the windows I saw a man walking outside with someone. Is that...The Prince?

I shook my head and started to work again or else they will beat me. Couldn't really take me eyes off of him. He was so SO handsome. Maybe the one lady he was walking with was the going to be princess means his fiancé.

He looked happy with her.

I hope he really is...

While I was looking at him, he plucked one of the flower from the garden when his gaze suddenly shifted towards me.

(He was looking at you exactly like this)

I quickly shifted back to work. I slowly lifted my eyes up and saw him staring at me. He gave me a smile. I got anxious and panicked.

I just looked down. I noticed that his fiancé wanted to take him somewhere but he didn't wanted to go. He just kept staring at me.

"You go nah! I don't wanna go there right now" I heard him shout. She shook her head and left.

The Prince started to walk over to me. I stopped and stood there, shaking from the fear that right now anything could go wrong.

"Miss..." He said but I didn't look at him. "Umm yes I am talking to you" my gaze slowly shifted towards him. "Y-Yes" He smiled and said "I wonder if I could get to know you"