Chapter-8

Y/n POV
My eyes slowly opened but nothing was visible. I tried to rub it with my hands but my hands were tied...

Hold up...My hands are tied!

I immediately straightened my back and looked around. Everything was visible now. I am in the back of a car?

The person on the driver's seat didn't notice that I am awake. I don't want to track any attention so I just laid down and tried to remember what happened.

"Hi honey..."  "H-Hi Charlotte...is there a-anything wrong?" "I know right..."

I looked at my arm and saw shivers...Maybe they found out...I guess this is how I die now...

I laid down again and just laid there doing nothing because I could do nothing. If I did anything then this guy will cook me in these bullets.

I closed my eyes and started to recall all the memories me and Jungkook had.

Flashback (At Lomeil)
"Is this a Lomiel jungkook?" I asked stepping inside. He nodded and pulled me closer.

"I go here to relax my mind..." Said Jungkook making me nod.

Beautiful indeed...

I pouted, looking around the place.

Its so much more beautiful then what we have...

"Y/n!" I got scared by jungkook shouting my name. I turned around to his direction with a hand my chest and heavy breathe.

"Are you...Crazy!" I said, trying to breathe. While Jungkook just laughed, I started to pant.

Its hitting...

I started to lose my consciousness and fell on the ground. Jungkook immediately caught up with my arm and didn't let me fall.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! I am sorry I didn't mean to-" I cut off a panicked jungkook by putting my hand on his mouth.

I just let my forehead rest onto his chest. He slowly patted my back and slid his hand from up to down.

Once I breathe got normal, I looked up at him with teary eyes. "What happened baby...Please tell me if anything is wrong" Jungkook looked at me with pleading eyes.

"J-Jungkook, this is a sign..." I said.

"What sign?" Jungkook asked.

"Whenever, your marriage is in danger. Right before your marriage, you get panick attacks, heavy breathe and unconsciousness." I explained.

Jungkook just sat there not knowing what to say...He knew that this was somewhat very true but he didn't wanted to accept it because he was too scared to even talk about it...

"Y/n...As much as I say that I will protect you...I also feel scared...I feel like I can lose you any minute now...But if you will be gone then I will also be gone...The old Jungkook that was very happy and delighted when the princess used to be her-" jungkook choked at his own words.

I patted Jungkook's back and kissed his forehead. "Everything is done for a reason...we just have to accept that" he lifted up his head as tears were steaming down his face.

"Y/n you cannot leave me!" Jungkook started to kneel and bow continuously. I didn't know what to do else than just sit there and process.

Please god...don't do this to us...

(The choking thing, when it happens it is very sure that your marriage is in danger. Only about 0.00002% people can save their marriages.)

Jungkook held me hand and put it on his heart. "You feel this! This is how I feel when I am around you! You make my heart beat so fast y/n. This thing will break into pieces if you leave me..." His cries got louder whereas my world got quieter.

I felt numb...

Stay strong baby...

End of Flashback
My thoughts got shattered by a muscular hand pulled me outside.

I immediately woke up and looked around. It was pure darkness ...nothing could be seen...

The man pulled me to a underground place.

He opened the door which had a huge lock and the next thing I saw left me speechless...