Chapter-7

Author POV
While Jungkook and his father were outside, y/n was inside the dressing room changing her dress into something more comfortable.

Y/n POV
I was standing near the vanity table, trying to take off my jewelry with the help of my stylist (lol).

We were almost there when I heard a knock on the door so I walked over to open it but my stylist stopped me.

"Its the back door" I nodded and walked over to the back door and opened it to reveal Charlotte and Jungkook's mother.

"Hi honey..." Jungkook's mother said creepily.

Author POV
Y/n opened the door and was shocked to see Chalotte and a lady on the door, creepily looking at her.

"Hi..." Charlotte Said , slowly starting to walk over to her as y/n started to take steps back.

"H-Hi Charlotte...is there a-anything wrong?" Charlotte was still walking slowly towards y/n until she hit the wall.

"No honey...Just wanted to talk to you" With that she attached a syringe on y/n's neck, making her faint.

They ordered some gaurd to pick her up and take her. "Very good! " Said Charlotte, cheering for her.

"I know right"...

Jungkook POV
"Y/N!" I shouted but I didn't hear any response. I panicked and called dad but he wasn't outside. Where did he go!

I ran outside and saw nothing because it was pitch dark. I till tried to look for her with the help of a torch from the body guard. "Y/n! Baby where are you!" I shouted.

While walking I heard some steps behind me as well, I turned around and saw no one. "Hello?" My voice ecoed in the empty area.

I turned around to walk again but heard someone running behind me. "Is someone there?" I asked, getting a more conscious.

No return whatsoever. I stared to run while looking around for her when I heard someone calling my name. I Turned around and saw mom and dad standing there.

"Ah! What are you doing here" I almost got a heart attack from them randomly standing over there. "The real question is what are YOU doing here! We have been searching for you all along!" Said mom.

I lowered my head and said "did you see y/n?" They rose their eye brows. "Y/n? No. What happened" I held both of my mom's shoulders "mom y/n is missing. She isn't anywhere"

I started to tear up a little. "Did you check the castle? Maybe she is there" I shook my head and started to run towards the castle.

"Jungkook! Are you going to run till there! Are you mad! Come here!" I awkwardly laughed and ran towards them and sat in the car.

"Hurry mom!" I said getting in the back seat. She didn't reply just ran the car on full speed.

This can't happen please....

After a few minutes of impatiently waiting, we reached the castle.

I hurridly ran out of the car and slammed the door. "Y/n! Y/n!" I shouted in everysingle corridor. My legs kept running until they finally gave up and I fell.

My breathe hitched and i started to cough. "Y/n...Please...where ever you are...be safe...Just wait for a B-Bit I-I am coming" I said to myself and started to run again.

I looked everywhere around the place, even told the guards to search for her but nobody could find her.

I will not give up...

"Mom, I am going to search for her outside" I said as I started to walk towards the car. "J-Jungkook! Why would you go outside?" I frowned and said "stop wasting my time mom!"

I started to walk again to my car before everything went black...